𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙗 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬- 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆!

Start from the beginning

———♪~(´ε` )

"So the present I gave to you is... A wind glider!" You heard Amber's voice as you finally reached half of the stairs. "Why is there so many stairs" You tiredly sighed

'everything's so difficult when you can't become sound anymore' You thought.

"The people of Mondstat loves using them too, I brought you here to give it to you so you can experience it right away!" You  heard Amber from the distance as you looked through your inventory to find mondstat hash browns.

"Woah you seem pretty excited about these wind gliders!" Paimon exclaimed. And then you zoned out when you realize you can climb.

"—its easy to use, but still you need to pay on my instructions" Amber reminded Aether. At this point you gave up on going to the stairs. So you just use a teleport waypoint to the city.

———♪~(´ε` )

After finally eating your satisfying salad on Good Hunters, you finally decided to show up to Aether.

You popped up out of nowhere, startling both Aether, Paimon and Amber. Seeing you dried up and with different clothes, "You have to stop showing up everywhere or you're gonna give Paimon a heart attack!" Paimon remarked.

"Ehe"

"EHE TE NAND-" Paimon got cut off by Amber as she looks at the darkening skies. "The sky..." Before stormterror showed up.

You covered your eyes to avoid the dust because it's an annoying feeling. But then something caught your eye, it was Lumine on a roof... observing both you and Aether.

Lumine noticed your gaze at her, putting a finger on her lips before stepping back when a portal appeared on her back.

You didn't even noticed that Aether was sucked into a tornado, only after hearing the muffled screams of the towns people.

"Lumine...?'
———♪~(´ε` )

Aether had landed on the ground as you waited for them to arrive on a bench.

"A-are you hurt?" Amber questioned. Aether shaked his head as a no, and turned to you "are you alright (Name)?" Amber questioned you, you only nodded at her as you gave her bow back.

Slow dramatic claps was heard in a direction "you actually got the power to go against the dragon" A navy haired man said. "Are you new allies... Or new storms?" He questioned with underlying suspicion. Ngl that was pretty epic of him

'wait- HE KINDA FINE AND HIS VOICE AS WELL- mUST NOT LOOK AT THAT BOOB WINDOW EHEKFBWKDN'

"Stormterror is attacking mondstat itself!" Amber panickly said "Kaeya, Traveler and (Name) you came at the right time! We must..." Amber was cut off by Kaeya.

"Hold on, Amber, Are you forgetting to introduce us?"

"Oh...right. This is Kaeya, our calvary captain" Amber introduced Kaeya. "These three are travelers from afar, (Name), Aether, and Paimon." She introduced the trio.

'travelers from afar?' is that all we know about them?' Kaeya thought suspiciously as he eyed you both, "Long story short.." Kaeya looks at the shorter girl with one of his eyebrows- wait a minute... Does he have another eyebrow???

———♪~(´ε` )

"I see, welcome to mondstat, though you haven't arrived on the best of times, I'm afraid"

"I'm not sure why you're looking for the Anemo god but everyone has secrets right?" The silence was tense as you gulped in tinge of anxiousness, knowing it's both targeted at you and Aether.

"Haha, relax I won't press you amymore" Kaeya reassured which didn't work on you,"First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights Of Favonius. I would like to give our thanks to your help just now."

"Well we couldn't just leave the situation to fester" Aether stated as he scratch the back of his neck. "You're welcome... So- uh- what's the reward?" You said before being smacked on the head by Aether.

Kaeya watched the two in amusement on the both of your attitudes differ from each other.

But the same time he could tell both of your capabilities. Ahh what an interesting bunch, don't you think?
____________________________________________

 Ahh what an interesting bunch, don't you think?____________________________________________

____________________________________________

Also my headphones broke  sad life. Istg everything in my life is a menace.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe2mRWLo/
AWOOGA!

Words: 1069