"Alright, see you there."

.

.

.

Izuku was on his way to the beach to train with All Might, he knew that Kyoka was going to be there with him too. She said she lived fairly close so-

"Hey, Midoriya!" Izuku turned around to see Kyoka was wearing a normal t-shirt that had the words Deep Dope written on it, thigh high shorts that fit right around her thighs making Izuku have to calm himself down and some running shoes. Izuku was making sure that his nose didn't bleed or faint from seeing how ho- cute she looked in that outfit.

"H-hey J-Jiro." He said as Kyoka approached him.

"We live closer than I thought huh." Kyoka said as Izuku shrugged while also trying to calm down his blush. The two continued walking to Dagobah beach to meet up with All Might.

Once they got there, he was already there. He turned around to see the two and he immediately spat blood from his mouth.

"Oh shit- Are you okay?!" Kyoka shouted out and Izuku hummed.

"H-He's fine, just a condition."

"..Oh."

"W-Wait you told her?!"

"Wait...." Kyoka pointed at Toshinori. "You're All Mi-?!" Izuku slapped his hand over her mouth before she said his full hero name.

"No I didn't. She...found out..."

"Found out what?"

"Found out you are training me."

"Oooooh. Pardon me, Young...?"

"Jiro, Kyoka Jiro." Kyoka responded with a still shocked face after Izuku removed his hand from her mouth. She looked at Izuku. "Sorry I'm just having a hard time taking this all in ya know?" Kyoka said to him, making the two present chuckle.

"Just call me Toshinori. Anyways, what brings you out here?"

"Well...when I saw Midoriya training yesterday. I came to the decision that I wanted to train alongside him. We have only known each other clearly for two weeks, but after seeing what he was doing yesterday. I would like to train with him since I also want to become a hero." Toshinori smiled at Kyoka's look of determination and clapped his hands together.

"Well then...if you also want to become a hero. I don't see any reason for not wanting to train you." Kyoka smiled at hearing Toshinori accept to train her. She now had a big smile on her face that caused Izuku to blush a little. "But I warn you that this training will be hard. Are you up for that?"

"Well... I mean U.A. is the top school in the country.So I bet the training will just be as hard or worse than this, and that hero work will be hard as well. So...I'm up for the challenge, Toshinori." Toshinori smiled more and turned into his buff form.

"Alright then Young Jiro. Young Midoriya. Let's get to training." Both of the teens had determined looks on their faces as they got ready to train.

"Right!"

___________

It's been a week since Kyoka and Izuku started training together. But today was the day. The day the assignment was due. It was not easy putting in time to finish it up, but they eventually did it thanks to Izuku's holy knowledge of hundreds of heroes in his notebook.

"Alright, Jiro? Midoriya? You guys are going to present your project now." Their teacher said and the two internally shivered.

"Y-yes ma'am." Izuku and Kyoka said as they both stood up and started walking up to the front of the class to the smartboard.Izuku was shaking a bit as he still wasn't used to being in front of the new class as Kyoka was still his only friend. Kyoka wasn't doing any better. Even though she didn't look nervous from the outside. She was terrified on the inside.