Two

3rd person's POV

The man turned around because he felt a light pulling at the hem of his pullover.

"Daddy?", a small voice asked, but then continued more confidently, "Daddy, daddy, daddy! Don't leave us again! I missed uuuuuu!"

The little one already stood up and was hugging the male's leg really tight. The other only was completely confused and did not understand shit.

Taeyong on the other hand was being pulled in to different directions. Deep inside he knew that his son was right, but he also knew that the other one had no clue. He remembered telling him, but maybe he forgot. I mean it was nearly two years ago.

"Taehyun come here please", he said, not really knowing what to do.

That name reminded the mysterious man of something. Even the voice seemed familiar to him.

Flashback:
They were cuddling in their shared bed.

Suddenly one asked: "If we were have a child which name would you like it to have?"

The other thought about that for a few minutes until he came to a conclusion.

"Taehyun", he announced.

"Why?", the other asked.

"Because it's a mix of our names."

And so they fell asleep, cuddled up close to each other, so that not even a sheet of paper could have fitted in between them.
End of flashback

"You little piece of shit!", Sicheng finally interrupted the interaction in between the "family".

"Sicheng please", Yuta tried to hush his fiancé down, but that didn't work.

"Jaehyun please leave. Sicheng calm down. It's not good for the baby", Yuta said, caressing Winwin's baby bump.

"Jung Jaehyunnnnnn!!! Hurry the fuck up and come here!", the voice of an elderly lady screamed.

"On my way!", he screamed back, patted the little ones head and left.

Taehyun climbed on his papa's lap and buried his head in the nape of his appa's neck. Was he crying? No one knows, but Taeyong was drawing circles on his back through the good mother instincts he has.

After the little incident and after Sicheng calmed down again, everything went on like nothing happened.
The Luwoo couple even showed up with their one-and-a-half-year-old baby boy Gi. So Taehyun finally had someone to play with. But little did they know that he was still thinking about that mysterious daddy of his.

Jaehyun's POV

Even though I was working and distracting myself somehow in that way. I was not able to keep my mind of that baby and I guess his father.

It was that name. It meant so much to me. But I know it's my fault. I should have stayed with him and be there for him. But what chance did I have? I had to go to protect him. There was no other option. I hate myself for going and I will regret that decision my whole life. If I'd only had a second chance, but I know that this is just a dream. I'm single and that's only because of him. I want him no other. He is my everything even after the time that passed. I miss him so much.

But that voice it was so familiar, but I can't pinpoint where I already heard it. It sounds like family, like home, like the love that I'm craving and like an intimacy that is close, but still somehow out of reach.
I really should try to find him. If I'd only be able to remember.

Taeyong's POV

I tried to concentrate on the conversation my friends had, but I was not able to get him out of my head.

Why did he act like he never met me before? Also all the words that were said, all the memorable little moments we had, all these nights spent together and all the love that we shared did he just forget that? Is that even possible?

He might not want to have anything to do with us, but there is one question I'd like to ask him. "Why did you leave?" This is the question that keeps bugging me at night and sometimes leaves me sleepless. We had everything we could have asked for, so why? I really should move on, but I somehow just can't.

Maybe I should ask Kun hyung for help when I get home. He was always there for me ever since my parents died and I'm so thankful for that. I really don't know how I can give all I received back to him.

3rd person's POV

The friends had a great time together and decided that they should meet up more often again. I mean ever since they graduated (all apart from Lucas) they were busy going their own ways.
They have kids now and nearly everyone has found the love of their life. Wait a second... everyone did, but not all are together with them yet.
YET

Taehyun fell asleep on Gi and Gi was busy caressing Taehyun's hair. Wouldn't they make a cute couple in the future? Anyways they paid for everything and went home.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone),
second chapter! Did you like it? Well, I hope so.
I wish you the best!
Hopefully see you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L