26

november 14th

november 14th

"nice to meet you amelia!" elisa answered warmly.

"she's my cousin" lucas then smiled. now that it was mentioned, elisa could definitely see the two were related, from the hair color and skin tone to such minor details at having the generally same shaped nose and eyes.

the two girls made small talk involving ages, grade, etc., getting to know each other a little better while lucas just sat contently watching them quickly become friends.

the time was around 6:30pm now and the party settled to a more calm vibe, but still full of life.

a moment of comfortable silence passed between the three of them before amelia quietly mentioned she had to go home. the sky had morphed into one splashed by warm colors.

happy chatter could be heard from elisas neighbors that were spread evenly though her aesthetic backyard.

as if they were speaking telepathically, the two pulled out and unlocked their phones, and opened minecraft, once more, at the same exact time.

elisa and lucas both looked at eachother and burst out into laughing at the fact that they practically share a single brain cell.

•••

"what did you think of the little get together elisa?" kara asked her daughter after everyone had head home.

"i had a good time, and even made a new friend" she replied with a reminiscent smile adorning her lips.

she was about to open her mouth again when she spotted something laying on the couch outside through the glass window.

leaving her mom confused, she promptly went outside to see what it was. though just as she found out it was lucas' hoodie he most likely left earlier, she tucked it under her arm and brought it inside before taking it to her room and tossing it over her office chair.

"hey hon? bedtime!" kara called up the stairs, informing her daughter about school the next day.

•••

"shit shit shit, stupid alexa, making the snooze button so easy" elisa cursed as she jumped, pulling her leggings on.

the brunette grabbed her phone, headphones, and converse prior to barreling down the stairs (nearly falling), ready to bolt out the door into her moms car.

"aren't you going to grab a jacket?"

elisas eyes widened before she bolted right back up the stairs to her room again to grab the first hoodie she saw.

•••

"hey i recognize that hoodie"

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

A/N - hey hey! short filler chapter to make it seem like i havnt gotten lazy 👀

but i deffo will update more ‼️

also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANBOO

I AM MAINLY UPDATING IN HONOR OF MR. BOO'S BIRTHDAY :D