They all parted ways. Zelda went to her room while Link went to Castle Town and Ganon went to the kitchens of the castle.

-----

The trio met in the central square of Castle Town. The carried bags full of necessities and whatnot. They also had pouches of rupees tied around their hips in case they needed to buy any other supplies along the way.

Link, Zelda and Ganon had three custom made scimitars created for them by Lady Moriah, the Gerudo Town ruler. Link's had emeralds embedded along the hilt. The handle was made of pure gold and a brilliant, bright green ribbon wrapped around it for a grip. The blade was a very bright, pure white metal that shone brightly in the sun.

Ganon's had rubies embedded along the hilt instead of emeralds. The handle was made of a dark, almost black, shiny metal. The blade shone with a glittering red metal that glowed rather darkly. There was a red ribbon that circled around the handle.

Zelda's had sapphires embedded along the hilt. The handle was made of a royal blue metal that wasn't metallic but still had a gleam to it. The blade was a blue so bright that it was almost white.

"Those are scimitars I had hand-made by the Rauru Settlement blacksmiths. They represent the type of people I had in mind. You three specifically. Link, the hero of Hylia, chosen by the Goddess herself. Ganon, the mighty warrior and the reincarnation of the Demon Lord himself. And Zelda, the direct descendant and reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia." Lady Moriah informed them, pointing to each person in turn.

"The Courage Scimitar." Link said out loud.

"The Power Scimitar." Ganon offered.

"And the Wisdom Scimitar." Zelda finished.

The Gerudo lady nodded with a smile and looked at them. "Of course. I see you understand what other ways I designed them. But Link would know the most hidden aspect of them."

The boy's eyes widened. "I do?"

Moriah nodded. "Very much so. Take a look at the gemstones embedded in the hilts."

They all held out their scimitars, allowing Link to look closely. Emeralds, sapphires, and rubies...

"The Legend of Time. The Kokiri Emerald, Zora Sapphire, and Goron Ruby. The Hero of Time had to collect these stones from the Great Deku Tree, Princess Ruto, and Darunia to open the door to the Master Sword and the seal to the Sacred Realm." he answered finally as he recalled the details of the Hero of Time.

She nodded. "Correct. Now, go along. I gather you have a long journey ahead. I have to attend the council meeting to prepare for evils."

They all nodded and began walking down the main road out of the town and south in the direction of the Ceremonial Grounds.

They stopped on the stone altar where the Hyrule Warrior was recognized as the knight who'll seal the darkness.

"So. This is good-bye for quite a while, Link." Ganon said finally. He looked off in the distance, avoiding Link's eyes.

He nodded. "I know that. Ganondorf, I'll be fine. I was born into this life for a reason. I was meant to become a stronger person so I could save this very kingdom from destruction." Link said with very serious determination.

Ganon sighed and chuckled slightly as he looked at his friend. "Very dramatic, Link. Please be careful. I wasn't joking when I said years ago that I couldn't live without you."

His friend nodded, knowing that feeing all too well. "Of course. You do the same. Maybe after this is over, we can go back to Gerudo Town and have a drink at the Noble Canteen."

Ganondorf nodded. "Definitely. We must be off now. Zelda, it's best you take the path that passes Goponga Village. Link, you obviously pass by the Great Plateau and Lake Hylia. I go north by the Woodland Stable and by the Eldin Citadel." he explained sternly.

Zelda nodded. "Yes. I see you learn well from your tutors in the desert. I have heard as much, too."

But the boy, the soon hero, felt like he wouldn't see Ganondorf for a while. However, he felt like he was going to see him again soon enough.

"Just- when we get our swords... let's all meet by Lake Kolomo. On the peninsula with the old ruins on it." he suggested hopefully, specifically to Ganondorf.

Ganondorf and Zelda looked at each other, which made Link feel really irritated for some reason. He didn't know what was going on.

"Of course." Ganondorf said hesitantly.

"Yes. Lake Kolomo, the peninsula with the old ruins." Zelda said immediately.

Link nodded with a smile, feeling way more confident. But this wilted perhaps a centimeter when he noticed Ganondorf look away with a slightly irritated look.

They all turn their different directions and began walking away.

Link looked off towards the Great Plateau in the distance, the location of the Eastern Abbey and the Temple of Time.

"From here on, your future is much more uncertain than you think." the Hyrule Warrior whispered wisely.