CHAPTER 16

Third Person

🥀

Jungkook and V are in the living room watching television.

The azure eye man allowed him to watch movies since he knew that Jungkook was bored without doing anything for the whole day.

They were sitting on the soft cushion watching Iron Man, since Jungkook wanted to watch it.

V was playing with the small, delicate hands of the younger, who was busy watching his favorite show.

The drinker isn't watching; he is busy staring and admiring the younger one, who is scrunching his button nose and it makes him cute.

The living room is a mixture of endearingly vibrant colors designed by the mother figure of the group, Kim Seokjin, who likes colorful things. It makes this modern, multi-functional living room come to life in an instant.

The colors of choice are used to impose a delightful air of trendy sophistication.

Cotton white walls and dark wood floors act as a blank canvas, allowing color to be introduced by its furnishings and accessories.

Stripped back and neutral tones dominate the walls and floor surfaces.

Apart from the Ultra Marin lightweight curtains which cover the full length of the window, from ceiling to floor, and a striking feature wall.

Different-sized mirrors arranged in an abstract manner create a funky and trendy vibe, highlighting just how many characters this design possesses.

A small amount of negative space between each mirror

Its sleek and compact design, married with two jazzy scatterer cushions, injects vibrant bursts of color into this trendy living room.

A variety of high impact tones are featured on a smaller scale on each cushion and humble accessories help to balance these colors throughout the space.

An exciting zest of yellow on a geometric cushion reflects on a two-tone vase whilst a single pink flower is the flower of choice relating to the largest piece of furniture in the room.

The shape of its petals can be found in the design of the cushion, contributing to the even proportion of pink eye.

A small fleck of blue near the corner of the rug matches the color scheme used on the curtains. However, this design feels a little unfinished, leaving me unsure of the pattern and purpose of the rug in this room.

The glass TV stands are positioned on the same flecked edge of the rug as the chairs.

The material of this non-intrusive piece of furniture compliments the mirrored wall on the opposite side of the room and blends in nicely with the overall look and feel.

The surroundings were calm and all you could hear were the characters in the movies talking and fighting.

"Doll, are you thirsty or maybe hungry?" uttered in the ears of the younger

Jungkook just hummed a response, still busy watching RDJ.

They peck the cheeks of the younger man before he leaves to get some snacks and drinks in the kitchenette.

The idol just didn't mind what V did since he always peck him if he wanted.

He just ignores the presence of his surroundings when he is focused on his favorite Marvel superhero.

Jungkook widens his big Bambi doe eyes when Iron Man gets hurt by the bad villain.

V returns immediately, holding a large number of snacks in his hands and drinking.He saw Jungkook was still in the same position when he left him a while ago.

When the younger arrived in the BTS gang house, V didn't let him eat by himself. He always fed and pampered the younger.

He put all the foods and beverages on the table and unwrapped the chocolate bar to feed Jungkook. He enjoyed this when Jungkook allowed him to do what he wanted. He didn't protest anymore.

The singer munches the chocolate bar carelessly, and V finds it cute and adorable in some ways.

The bambi eye was about to take the beverage because he was thirsty, but the azure eye man took it away from him.

"Why did you take the drink?"

Jungkook pouted and whined. V just smiles at the facial expression of him,

"Because doll, I'm going to hold the drink for you."

He draws close to the straw in the younger's lips, and Jungkook ajars his lips so he can take a sip of the drink.

"Thank you," he says.

The raven hair stated with a mumbled voice, and the brunette heard it clearly.

They started to focus again on television, but V always got bored watching the show. He didn't get bored when he was watching Jungkook.

He touched the hair of the younger and the younger flinched in shock when a long slender hand touched and curled his hair, but soon he relaxed to the warm touch of V.

"You aren't watching V"

"You're more entertaining to watch, doll."

When Jungkook heard that, his cheeks flushed and he got shy. He bit his lips hard, trying to hide the smile that was trying to escape.

V looks at his face and says,

"Are you blushing, doll?"

The singer immediately denies that he is blushing since he doesn't want to get caught that V's words are affecting him that much.

A playful smile decorated the lips of the gang leader, and the idol punched V's broad chest lightly and softly with his soft, small, delicate hands. V immediately caged his hands,

"I said I'm not blushing, so remove that playful smile on your lips" The angry

pout and whine of the younger filled the calm atmosphere.

"If you say so, doll,"

Again, the drinker pecks his cheeks and the idol's face becomes more flushed, and he is flustered about V's next action.

The gangmates of V saw the interaction between him and Jungkook when they were on the couch watching television.

They saw how V was affectionate towards the younger idol. You can see the adoration in his eyes.

They can't imagine this kind of scenario where the notorious and dangerous gang leader of the BTS gang is being clingy and sweet to JEON JUNGKOOK.

The five people looking at them have one thing on their mind.

They can see the FATAL ATTRACTION OF V TO JEON JUNGKOOK.

🥀

---

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

- Love lots ♥