2-What your trope is(all)

Percy
That really awkward friendship to lovers💀

Annabeth
(If you're an Ares kid, then forbidden love)
If not, definitely some type of tutoring trope

Clarisse
oh definitely "I f*ck*ing hate you only because you make me vulnerable" trope(one of my favs<3)

Luke
The "I can fix him" trope

Travis
Y/N-"F*ck you" TS-"when?" (Idk if that's a trope but it's definitely something he would say)

Connor
He stole your wallet and made you kiss him to get it back.

Charles
That weird cliche 2000 movie highschool relationship jock and nervous innocent bystander trope.

Silena
The really confident crush and the incredibly nervous y/n🦶🏻

Leo
the overly confident and "I'm gonna put you in your place but it'll actually destroy your self-esteem and make you feel like you're not good enough because your incredibly insecure" trope(another one of my favs)

Jason
Same as the first preference, he lost his glasses(which were actually on his head) and you had to save him.

Frank
Definitely same as Percy, the incredibly awkward friendship to lovers trope.

Thalia
she's quite literally just your lord and savior 💀 in all honesty.

Nico
The "everybody hates me" and "Im actually in-love with you" trope

Will
he's just a little ball of sunshine<3
anyways, you started to catch feelings so purposely got hurt just so he can help you trope(another of my favs, I see this one a lot in maze runner Oneshots weirdly enough🤨)