☆pirate au☆

Tw for a wound and some blood.
Slight karlnapity if ya squint

Quackity had been on the run from the feral boys for a while now. They were chasing him down for information on his crew. Well, ex crew.
He had been kicked off the boat for 'corresponding with the enemy'. How was he supposed to know that his friend, Badboyhalo, was the father to one of the feral boys! It would have been fucking helpful if Bad had told him this instead of just avoiding the topic.

Quackity was stuck in a stupid little town by the coastline, and he knew that the feral boys were here. He could see their ship in the distance. It's flag brandishing a simple smile.
Of course Quackity was freaking out, if he was caught, who knows what could happen to him. His old crew was not on good terms with the feral boys. Actually, they were on horrible terms, so getting caught would not be great.

It did not help that his old crew dumped him in a town that he was outlawed in. Pirates don't tend to get along with villagers, and of course, quackity just had to get into trouble here a few years ago, and now he had wanted posters decorated with his face everywhere.
He was currently hiding in an empty building, two of the feral boys, sapnap and Karl, had spotted him, he just hoped to god that they did not see him enter the building.

He recognised that he was fucked. The feral boys now know that he is in this town, and there is no way he can leave because he does not have a ship.
This was a horrible situation to be in. If he left the building, even if karl and sapnap had left there were many towns folk who would love to hand him into the authorities for a bit of money. He was going to have to be here untill late night, but even then the feral boys will probably be waiting for him.

Quackity hears a voice.
"Did you see where he went?"
"Think it was in here, lets look"
Fuck, fuck fuck fuck. That was them, sapnap and Karl. They were comming into the building.
Quackity thought about how he can escape. He cannot leave through the window, his wings are not strong enough to carry him, he was gonna half to run past them.
He can here the two pirates getting closer, his heartbeat speeds up, he holds his breath, in hope they don't notice him.
And then he runs.

Right towards them, he has no weapons and by the time he can see that both men are brandishing swords it is to late to back out.
Sapnap slashes his sword across the avians arm, opening a wound. Quackity lets his guard down as he stumbles backwards. Karl sees his opertunity, he grabbed both of quackitys arms and put them behind his (quackitys) back.
Quackity pulled against the tallers grip, desperate to escape, but it was no use.

"Well well well, look who it is" sapnap says, a shit eating grin on his face.
Quackity scowls at him, earning a laugh from both men.
"I wonder what he is doing here in a town he is wanted in without his crew" karl said, looking over at his crew mate.
"I think they ditched him karl! Is that true ducky, that your crew left you alone?" Sapnap had gotten close to quackity, their faces only inches apart. Quackity kicked the other, hard. He knew that it was not going to help him escape, but it earned a yelp of pain from sapnap, whick was all he wanted.

"Feisty, aren't we" karl says, moving his hand close to the fresh wound on quackitys arm and digging his fingers into it.
The avian let out a yelp of pain as more blood dripped down his arm.
"You know ducky" sapnap says, his voice full of joy. "We were just about to leave this town, we are so lucky we found you, we would have left without you, can you imagine how dreadful that would be?"

"Leaving me behind would be great actually, got things to do ya know, places to be"
It was the first time quackity had spoken, he tried to keep any fear out of his voice, he cannot show weakness.
Karl let out a mock gasp.
"He can speak!"
"Its like a miracle!"
Both men laughed as they began to walk out of the building, towards the townsfolk.
Quackity struggled against karls grip, resulting in karl digging his fingers further into his wound.
He was fucked.

"Dreams gonna be so happy to see you ducky" sapnap says, a spark in his eyes.
"Stop calling me that, my name is quackity"
Sapnap chuckled "nah, ducky suits you better, with those little duck wings, kinda cute"
Quackity hates how he turns red at this statement, he fucking despises himself for it. He hopes to god that it goes unnoticed, but of course, he has no such luck.
"Karl look, he is all red, ducky is getting flushed!"
Quackity wishes he would just die, it would be easier to deal with then this.

At last they get to the ship, quackity knows he is probably gonna be killed after he is questioned.
And it's not like he is going to tell them anything, he may have been kicked off the ship, but he is not going to betray the trust that his crew once had in him.
Sapnap walks ahead, karl leading quackity in the same direction rather slowly.
"Sapnap, what took you so long?"
Thats Dream, Quackity knows his voice.
"Well dream, me and karl caught something"
"What is is?"
Karl forces Quackity onto the boat, the avians heart beating so hard that it feels ready to pop out of his chest. 
He sees dream grin.
"Well, if it isn't quackity, so glad you could finally join us"

•ooooh cliffhanger•

[Author note: this was requested by my good pall crow, they are my beloved, I am willing to take requests, and also make a part two to this eventually.
-Mawce]