Uh oh.

"Omen??" Dr. Jhones asked anxiously, "are you alright??" He put his hand on omen's back and omen flinched, putting their head in their hands, groaning in pain.

"I think the check up can wait let me get you some of your medication...!" Dr. Jhones quickly reached into a shulker box and grabbed out a bottle with blue goo, which looked like blue cough medicine. "Here, quickly, drink this!"

Omen grabbed the bottle and chugged the goo inside. The pain in their chest slowly started to melt away.

"Feeling any better?" Dr. Jhones put his hand on omens back and once again omen flinched away, this time aggravated.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better, I'm just.. a little hungry right now." Omen licked their teeth in anticipation, then biting their tongue.

"How long has it been since you last ate, omen?" Dr. Jhones turned around to look for something omen could snack on, and omen stood up, stretching.

"Ate..? Well.. it's been a long, long time since I've had a good meal."

Dr Jhones, not paying direct attention to omen, said "I think I have some bread, are you allergic to beets? Because I have some, I just wanna make sure you can have 'em."

"Well, Jhones," Omen grinned. I was thinking on eating something, a little more... meaty."

"What—? What are you doing?? O-Omen! Omen stop!! AAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!"

...The next day Omen stepped out of the house with their meds for this month and used a glasses stem to pick some of the raw meat from his snack.

As he was starting his way back home he chuckled, "god, do I hate Doctors."