The artist with big dreams

Name: Hajna Perlaky

Full name: Hajna Ildiko Perlaky

Age: "Seventeen"

Gender: “Female.”

Species: "Human"

Sexuality: “Currently, hetero, past experiences, homo and bi, but those faded with time.”(in the past she had started to become homosexual, then bisexual in elementary school, but that phase faded out and she's currently heterosexual with aromantic attractions.)

Physical Appearance: shoulder length wavy-straight brown hair with pale skin and blue eyes. Freckles around her nose and has a slightly lithe and yet chubby build. Around 5ft,4? (She doesn't really know herself), a scar on her nose making the nostril on right appear larger then the other, and has braces and a hearing aid.

Scars/birthmarks?: She has a scar on her nose making it appear larger then the other nostril and various others from medical checkups, surgries and her just being clumsy, and a scar on her chin due to tripping and biting through it when she was little. She also has one over and behind her right ear from a surgery she had to get.

Attire: u

Hobbies: “Well.....I wasn't an active kid much thanks to my mom and while I did shoot arrows at a camp I went to at 15, it was just one time soo.....art, reading and writing! though I actually do want to know what sword fighting and archery would be like if I were to try it, I miss doing archery and wonder what that would be like again. I also like listening to music.”

Personality: "well, crap. Uh.....i'd say that I'm....naive, a people pleaser, nervous, shy, quiet, awkward, reserved, overly loud with my friends, dramatic, childish, dumb, just I'm dumb, heh. And I'm also.....angry? A lot?? I don't know why?? Oh, and immature."

Likes: bees, drawing, music, sleep, spicy foods, learning sign language, art in general, dogs, cats, reading, becoming good at something she loves, cooking/baking(though at the same time she mostly dislikes it because it's stressful), creating lots of characters or worlds(whether it be in art or in writing)

Dislikes: her name being said wrong, bullies, teachers who don't help her(*coughlikemostoftheminelementaryschoolcough*) her brother whenever he annoys her, wasps, sharks, water, scary movies/jumpscares, bullies, being yelled at, math, her nose(has some anxiety with how she looks/people bullying her because of her nose.), Being stressed, wanting to speak or talk to someone but she doesn't know what to say(making her come off as awkward), not being able to tell time

Fears or phobias: “Oh, okay, thanks. Yeah, I didn't need this....
thanatophobia(fear of death), acrophobia(fear of heights), Nyctophobia(fear of the dark, though if she's in her house or with people, she's not as afraid of it then when she's alone),
Astraphobia(fear of thunderstorms and lightning)
Phonophobia(also known as sonophobia or ligyrophobia; the fear of loud noises, but for her, it's heightened to the point where she will snap her head around and actually try to pinpoint where the sound came from)
Aqua/thalassophobia(fear of the ocean/water)

Current family:“Despite my parents splitting up, my Dad, mom and younger brother.....grandma died in 2018 and my grandpa died before that, so it's just us. Though I do have some cousins who live in the states.”

Medical conditions: “Mentally, I struggle with mathematics and anxiety.....oh and I might have ADHD, I don't know though?
Physical? Heh, I have a gait whenever I walk or run due to how I was born, my right hand shakes for no apparent reason sometimes and I have hearing loss in both my ears, my left has greater loss of hearing then my right but other then that I'm okay.”

Friends description:“I....don't have many friends.....and even then they'd probably describe me as weird, awkward, kind, clumsy and.....dumb. but the dumb is something we call each other for fun and we know it's not a form of aggression or anything like that, it's for jokes.”

Insecurity: “*sighs deeply* my nose. I've always wondered as a little kid what I would look like without it....but now that I'm older I probably wouldn't even recognize myself if I didn't even have it. While it is an insecurity, it also shows that I've had things happen to me that I've accomplished or beat, and why would I want to give that up?”

Physical abilities:“i'm not strong, I'm not smart, I don't think I'm fast. So, in terms of those? None.”

Supernatural abilities:“.....um.....none? I think??” (whether she realizes it or not, she has a small resistance to pain, but it's incredibly small.)

Habits: twirls her hair, bites the inside of her cheek, bites her lip, bounces her leg, tilts her head/furrows her brows when she doesn't understand something, smiles when nervous or lying.

Backstory:
Being part of a deivorced family, Hannah had been traumatized at a young age, which has seemed to carry out through her life into her teens. School didn't help her either as her nativity became a target of drama and bullying within the school, and on some occasions even physical violence, her father was always by her and her brothers side, protecting them and defending them from about everyone who thought they wouldn't succeed. Struggling in school yet trying her hardest, she was passed through the system with little help, the teachers that tried to help her not having enough time with her as she had been left behind, and her friends in elementary school having moved away or left her alone as she had gained the status of being "weird."
Going into high school, she again tried her hardest, still struggling to make and find friends and having a psychological education test done on her to see if her struggling was due to her brain bleeds or from everyone abandoning her, being diagnosed with anxiety in a part of the test that noted her behaviour.
Hoping to prove those who wronged her, and to prove to herself that she was capable of regular tasks, she tries to stand tall in the face of defeat, though it still gets at her and her awkwardness doesn't help to improve her relationships with friends, though she doesn't mind, rather trying to make peace with the past then to drown in it.