Chapter 4 - we meet again

y/n pov again

Once I had collected my luggage, I took my phone out and called Sophia. She picked up almost straight away.
(Y for y/n, C for Clay and S for Sophia)

Y: Heyyyy girl, I've just landed where u at?

C: We are at the entrance of terminal 4

S: What he said we also have to wait on some of Clay's friends coming from England too. Here for a meet up or some shit i dunno

Y: Mkay cool I'll be there in a couple of minutes, I have a story to tell you about the flight

C: Ooooo teaaaaaaa

Y: Shut up clay no one asked u shhhhh

C: Jeez okay bye

S: Bye see u in a minute

Y: Byeeee

I hung up and started towards the entrance of the terminal, looking out for the blonde siblings. After a minute of looking, I spotted them, also looking around.

I speed walked up to them and jumped on Sophia, giving her a hug.
"Girl i missed u so much! I cant believe it's already been 6 months!" I said, after letting her go
"Yeah i know right! I missed you too!" she replied
"I didn't" clay said, smirking
"Well no one asked you anyway so it's fine" I rolled my eyes at him, as did Sophia. I reached up and hugged him none the less.
"Get in the car you two idiots, we are waiting for three of my friends. Pretty sure they were on the same flight as n/n, so it shouldn't be too long but you never know with them"

We climbed in the car and started catching up, talking about what we've been up to the past 6 months since we saw each other. We were best friends, until she moved away to Florida with Clay and their family.

We weren't talking for very long before we heard more voices outside the car and the faint images of clay hugging a few people through the tinted glass.
"Ugh finally," Sophia complained, "Took them long enough." and suddenly, in climbed the boys from the plane, Tommy and the two brunettes, one in the front and the other in the back with Tommy.

"Hi..." I said to Tommy. he turned in my direction confused. "Oh hi again" he said back. Sophia and Clay gave us confused looks, and so I explained how we were sitting next to each other on the plane. I left out the bit about how I fell asleep on his shoulder, as it was a bit embarrassing. I would, however, tell Sophia later.

We soon set off to Clay and Sophia's house as Tommy explained to me why they were there. Tommy said the three of them: himself, the younger brunette named Tubbo and the older named Wilbur, had come to visit Clay, or as he called him Dream, as part of a meet up, along with other youtubers. I knew that clay was a youtuber already, but it's cool he has friends of his own, never knew he did before.

Tommy said at the meet up there would be the four of them plus someone called Sapnap, who also lived with Clay and Sophia, Karl, Alex, but everyone calls him Quackity, Ranboo, and Niki. He said that Clay's boyfriend would be coming a few days later and I started laughing, as did everyone in the car. Clay shouted from the front "He's not my boyfriend, we are just friends!"
"That's what he always says" Tommy whispered to me and we both started giggling.

The rest of the car journey was spent giggling and talking about how we know Clay. It turns out they all knew Sophia too, but as Drista, Dreams sister, get it? Clever I know.

Once we arrived we all got out the car and entered the house. "we are back Sapnap!" Clay shouted as soon as we got in, and another, shorter brunette ran down the stairs. "HIIII" he said, running to hug the three other boys in turn, and turning to me, saying "guessing your Drista, I mean Sophia's, friend, Y/n? Nice to meet you!" he put out his hand and I shook it saying "yeah I am, nice to meet you too"
"Okay okay stop with all the nice shit can I see your house it's fucking cool" Tommy interrupted, and everyone laughed.

Sophia and I didn't need to see the 'grand tour' so we just went up to her room with my stuff. "Sooooo... what's the story from the plane you said you were gonna tell me on the phone" she asked once I'd put it down on the space bed in the corner.

"oh yeah, so I was next to Tommy on the flight and the other two were behind us, chatting. After take-off I was really tired and fell asleep. I must have moved in my sleep cause I ended up waking up with my head on his shoulder with his head on top! It was so embarrassing!" I explained. She started laughing and making fun of me for it. "Oh shut up" I said jokingly shoving her and laughing too.

Tommy's pov

After the tour of the house, all five of us sat down in the living room, on the sofa, talking. "Oh Tommy, y/n said on the phone earlier that something happened on the flight, you were sitting next to her, so you know what she could have meant?"

"O-oh yeah I think I do" I stuttered. he meant her falling asleep on me. I could feel myself blushing  slightly as I started to recount the tale, getting redder when I said what happened.

After the end, I could feel my face very red and the other were laughing. I tried to change the topic by asking "When are Quackity, Karl, Ranboo and Niki getting here?"
"Niki is coming this evening, and Karl, Ranboo and Quackity are coming in about an hour or two." Sapnap replied.
"Cool." I said, and walked upstairs towards the room Dream had said me, Ranboo and Tubbo would be staying in. I could hear laughing coming from another room and went to find out what was going on.

1031 words (longest chapter yet :>)