Nick valentine comfort

You walk on the broken roads of the land back home, you had a mission today but you didn't feel like doing it because you felt horrible and guilty for something you didn't do, the guilt was so bad it made your heart sink, now you knew you didn't do it but questions started coming up about it, did I take part in it? Did I do it without knowing? Should I have helped them make the right choice? Did I take part in something bad against them? You thought to yourself while walking, more questions came to your head and then regret came along, making you think that if you did something in the past that could have made them do something bad now, then it would have been considered your fault, while more questions popped up Nick saw how bad you looked so he walked up and grabbed you by your shoulders, you jolt a little bit but relax knowing it was him

"Heya valentine, how are you holding up? need anything?", he looked at you with a worried face but you looked around making sure everyone was gone, once you knew everyone wasn't around you broke down in tears and screams, "it's to much anymore!!! i let those poor people die on my watch after i promised!!, i was supposed to protect them and i failed!!", you fall to your knees crying, you didn't know the attack would happen so soon, all you were trying to do is prepare for it but you failed those people, you felt so bad because there were children in there to.

"Hey Hey calm down Y/n! it's not your fault, you didn't know it would happen so unexpectedly, listen, it's going to be ok, i know i'm just some robot with some guys memories but i care about you Y/n, you need to know that no matter what happens on these god forsaken lands i will care about you no matter what, understand me?" he smiled holding you close, for a robot he knew how to give comforting hugs, you hug him back in tears feeling loved and somehow a little bit forgiven for what had happen.

(Heya, Nicholas here, i'm getting back into writing again, right now it's only little stories such as this one but if i can get a little more support then i'll do my best and make some more longer stories, i  really want to make stuff for you guys so if you enjoy my work then consider following for more, i'll work on a story now and publish a part of it for each week, ok goodbye now!)