character ( y/n) information

name : ( y/n) ( l/n)/ dreemur

Nickname: ( n/n), flower or buttercup, little angel, little punk, and little cat.

age : 11 years.

Gender : female.

eye color: brown ( if using magic her eyes are colored ( e/c) ).

Hair: long brown.

height : (y/h).

family : ( f/n) [ deceased], ( m/n) [ deceased], frisk [ alive].

adopted family: toriel dreemur [live], asgore dreemur [live], Asriel dreemur [???].

friends : papyrus, udnyne, alpyhs, sans(?), metaton, mk.

personality: smart, cute, kind, a little innocent, and a little cheerful.

Favorite colors: ( f/c), lavender, and white.

Likes: Pie made by Toriel, planting his tribal flower plants, playing with his friends, reading books, listening to music, playing the violin/piano.

Dislikes : Bullies, alcohol, angry screams, sharp objects, strange people, and people who hurt their family.

more info ( y/n) dreemur:

- she is mute for a reason.

- sHe can use magic since he was 9 years old.

- The types of magic she has are many but she always uses mirror magic.

- what type of soul does she have is ???

- always wears a gem necklace given to her by her mother before she dies for her magic antidote if she loses control.

- if ( y/n) is angry or feels annoying her nature is the opposite of her character that she always wears.

- secretly without being noticed by everyone if ( y/n) has a shadow friend.

- marylin is a friend who has always been with ( y/n) since she was a 7 and she is not too dangerous.

- the magic that sometimes ( y/n) casts when it's getting hard is the summoning magic of the weapon.

- ( y/n) is always good at playing music and playing chess or making strategies.

I think that's enough with the introduction of our main character and I hope you all like it and don't forget to vote if you want.

[ See you again next time!! 😊🌸👋]