Busted

I had been avoiding him, I knew this. I regretted it, too. I had taken to going to the underground trade of Hogwarts parties and getting drunk as to avoid the most bloody gorgeous man who lives in my dorm.

It was at one of those parties that I, Sirius Black, had confessed my undying love for one Remus Lupin. It was late, we (the Marauders) were all pretty pissed, and I just stood on the table and yelled it. I was a very truthful drunk. Remus knew this. So basically, until we graduated, I was screwed.

Other than the wild pangs in my heart when said amazing werewolf was mentioned, I had so far managed to keep a poker face in front of my mates. Whenever I did encounter Remus, we were painfully polite. I hated it. What I hated the most is that if we were to go out (which I doubted he would agree to, as he was straight as an arrow) either of us would be liable to be stabbed with a butter knife by a jealous fangirl at breakfast. We, along with James, were in the running for most eligible bachelors at Hogwarts. This in itself was very problematic. Oh god, I'm sounding logical like Remus. Remus... I was broodingly contemplating the bloody stupid purpose of life on this unforgiving world when hands grabbed me from behind and pinned me against the wall. Familiar hands. Hands I liked. Oh, what I would do to have those hands- focus. Remus was close, much to close. There was barely an inch separating the two of us. I gulped.

"Ummm... Hey Moony! How's life?" Pathetic.

"Miserable. You?"

"Right about the same, you bloody git." Stupid bloody wanker with his sodding hands everywhere being much to close.

"What makes ME a bloody git? You're the idiot who's been avoiding me." Honesty. Ahhh the virtues of my Moony.

"What makes you a bloody git is that I'm bloody in love with you while you're sodding straight," I said, relatively calm. Again, honesty.

"What makes you think that I'm not gay?"

"The fact that-" I was at a loss for words. He had never actually given a hint that he was straight. "Oh."

"Exactly. Now, you going and professing your love for me... That's something else." Bloody tosser. Had me right were he wanted me. "You know, if I weren't a loopy drunk, I would be right there with you," he whispered.

"What? Remus, I-" I never got to finish my sentence. Because Remus John Moony bloody freaking gorgeous Lupin was snogging me senseless right there in the corridor. Mother of Merlin. Our lips were moving together, his fingers had entwined themselves mine. We were still pushed up against the wall, but Merlin help me cold stone was never this amazing.

"You know, you might want to try an abandoned classroom for that. Minnie doesn't like snogging in the corridor." We broke apart, flushing furiously. Our roommate, James, our very own Prongs, was pointing a thumb over his shoulder at the doorway of the empty Charms room. Busted.