Crisis IV Part III: Into the Endgame

Part III: Into the Endgame.

And so the heroes went. Spreading across the Multiverse in danger, to assemble the heroes of these many Earths.

The Fate of everything hanging in the Balance.

Earth-2:

STAR Labs, Central City.

Harrison 'Harry' Wells stood in his lab, staring at the screens showing the most bizarre readings he'd ever seen. The skies had turned red and there were high level readings of Anti-Matter of all things!

A sudden woosh and a crackle of lightning behind him drew his attention to the young speedster who had just arrived. "Dad!" Jessie Wells, also known as Quick the Flash of Earth-2, appeared in her suit, out of breath. "The whole city's gone nuts. If I didn't know any better, then I'd say that-" "-it's the End of the World." Harry completed for her.

Jesse's jaw dropped in shock at her father's words. Harry simply directed her to his screens. "For the last few hours, I've been picking up on abnormally high levels of Anti-Matter in the atmosphere across the globe. And they're growing by the minute." Finally Harry looked at her in actual fear on his face. "At this rate the entire planet will be consumed in less than an hour."

Jesse swallowed nervously. "Could we get help from Earth-1?" she asked hopefully.

But her father shook his head. "I already tried to contact them." He said in a defeated tone. "There's too much interference."

Jesse looked like she was seconds from sobbing on her dad's shoulder like she used to as a little girl after her mother's death. For all of her speed, she couldn't do a thing.

Suddenly there was the familiar sound of a breach opening behind them. The two Wells' looked and were shocked at who came out.

"Wally?!" she asked, at the sight of her ex-boyfriend in his familiar silver suit.

"Hi Jesse." Mercury said as her saw. He then nodded at her father. "Harry."

"West." Harry responded in relief before noticing Wally's companion. "And Black Siren?" he asked, puzzled at the sight of one of his Earth's villains.

Laurel nodded. "It's Canary now. But we don't have time for that." she told them. "A wave of Anti-Matter is about to destroy this, and every, Earth. We're trying to stop the one responsible, but we need help." she told them bluntly. "You both need to come with us. Now."

Harry and Jessie were silent for a moment before nodding. Wally activated the breach device. As the two Wells' approached the Breach, Wally suddenly grabbed Jessie and kissed her with passion, which she returned. Laurel smirked, even as Harry grimaced. As they pulled away Wally told her "We'll be right behind you." he said. "We just have to make one stop in Starling City before leaving." Quick nodded before giving Mercury one last peck on the lips before grabbing her father and shooting into the breach.

Once they were gone, Wally caught Laurel smirking at him. "Shut up." he told her, before grabbing her and speeding out of the room and the city in a flash of orange lightning.

Starling City, Earth-2.

Canary Bunker.

Adrian Chase, the Hood - or rather the Green Arrow - of Earth-2, was looking at his monitors, seeing the same information that Harry had been. He wondered if this was what the alternate Oliver Queen had been here for.

Suddenly a sound behind him drew his attention, and Adrian turned with a knife in hand. What he saw was Laurel jumping out of some portal with a guy in a silver outfit of some kind.