Company - The Salesman x Saleswoman!Reader

Start from the beginning

However, you made no move that showed uneasiness or fear. Moreso, you were amused. This made the salesman curious to assist you. When he met you, he was stunned to silence. You were breathtaking, and your eyes were what caught his attention.

After a few days of being your mentor, he couldn't deny that his attraction towards you was there, but there was no way he wanted you to feel uncomfortable around him. You might not feel the, and although he didn't know that, that was far from the truth.

The salesman caught your eye the moment you watched him enter the room you were getting interviewed in. It wasn't an instant liking for him but more of respect. However, spending more time with him made you see what a gentleman he is, his kind heart, the gorgeous smile mainly when he more than willingly helped you where you need assistance, which attracted you to him even more.

That day made you change the way you saw him, your mentor.

"So why do we have a blue and red ddakji?" You ask as you hold two squares, red and blue. He blinks out of his daze and turns to you with a smirk.

"That's the game you ask them to play. If they choose blue, they become a player, but if they choose red, they become a staff member, and after they win the last round, you give them 100 000 won and hand them the card," He grabs the two squares gently from your hand. It felt as though electric sparks went through you as your fingertips brushed against his. You looked down, trying to hide your blush.

"Why don't you accompany me?"

You look up at him, and he motions you to follow him. This was the first time he had someone accompany him, and it was strange to him. But he wanted you to watch him work, and all he could think about was to impress you and perhaps watch how you hold yourself.

...

The subway was empty, with only a few people here and there.

"That's my target over there," The salesman whispers to you. Your eyes drag towards a man seated on a bench, a blue cap and a desperate tired look on his face. No doubt, he was a person of many struggles. He probably missed the train.

The salesman opens his folder, showing you the name on the profile and the description.

Seong Gi-hun

47 years old.

A divorced in-debted chauffer and gambling addict.

Has a 10-year-old daughter

160 million won in debt to loan sharks

250 million won in debt towards the bank

"Please hold this," He clarifies, handing you the folder. Fixing his jacket, the salesman approached his target.

You take a seat on the far bench, avoiding any attention. However, your eyes remained on The salesman and Seong Gi-hun.

You didn't know this, but the feeling of your complete attention on the salesman made him feel nervous, which he usually wasn't. You made him feel as though he were doing this the first time.

You distracted him.

Watching closely, you noticed how the man, Gi-hun seemed uneasy at the salesman's approach. How you hoped nothing terrible happened. When you saw the gun pulled out, you didn't know how to react, but the tiny flame made you sigh in relief.

It was just a lighter.

What happens next startles you. Your mentor signals you to approach. You weren't expecting this, but you complied. Gi-hun looks up at you in confusion and distrust.