17.

Bakugou POV

I woke to shuffling, I opened my eyes to see Kami moving like he was trying to get comfortable. I sat up and pulled him onto my lap. 

"Bubba can you please tell me why you were crying?" He didn't even look at me. I lift his head by his chin so he could look at me.

"Remember the promise we made, no secrets we will always tell each other everything. We have always followed that promise that's why we are still here, we aren't breaking it now." Tears form in his eyes again but he doesn't look away.

"Mama" I hum in response. "Do you think that I could continue being a hero even if I'm an age regressor?" I put his head on my chest  and cradle him.

"Of course you fucking can, whoever said other wise is a dumbass. Is it the other school that was visiting today?" He nod his head. 

"Don't listen to them, you have a lot of people supporting and believe in you, including me, hell you're already a pro hero and you're doing great. It doesn't matter if you're an age regressor or not. That hasn't stopped you so it better as hell don't stop you now." He grip onto me tight.

"Thanks Mama."

"Mother....." Kami giggles knowing what I'm about to do.

"No!" He says.

"No...... Oh........ I see how it is." He gets up running away giggling. I chase after to him, catching him and picking him up.

"Bubba knows best, Bubba so mature now such a clever grown up Mr." I start singing while pinching his cheeks. He giggles.

"Bubba knows best."I put him down and take out the crown I gave him in Japan. "Fine if you so sure now. What about this?"

"How did you-" I burst out laughing not expecting him to say the line even if he didn't realise. I think he caught on when he started laughing with me.

We were interrupted by a knock on my door. I put the crown on top his head and got up, went to the door. When I opened it, I saw Celine there. She was a pretty red head with glasses that acts as my assistant.

 She was a pretty red head with glasses that acts as my assistant

"My queen." She says while bowing. I stiffen, still not used to this.

"How may I help you Celine?" I step outside my office. When I step out I see the class from the other hero school behind her.

"Well if it is alright with you my queen, this is class A-01 from Falcon Hero Highschool and they would like to ask you and the Aces questions for an assignment for their tour here." I want to be petty but this can affect their grade. I sigh, when did I get so fucking soft!

"Sure but Celine I'm going to need you to bring the Aces to my office, in the mean time you guys can come in and sit down, please don't touch anything. Also leave your questions until the other Aces get here. Just converse among yourselves." They nod and followed me in.