ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸: ʙᴀʙʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴀʟᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

The sexual tension in our dramatic contact is shabby and dreadful. "Stop tailgating me. Or else, You'll witness some amazing prowess... And it will shake your crummy life"

Sinundan niya lang ng tingin ang mata ko. Halatang wala siyang balak na iwan ako dito.

Well, I think I had no choice. Tinalikuran ko ulit siya. Gusto ko nalang pumalakpak.

What a lovely scene...

...Isang mamamatay tao.

...Isang malapit ng mamatay.

At isang gusto ng mamatay.

I laughed. Bravo!!! Hands clap! Okay that's it, Let's cut the crap...

Some of my staff tries to get the man at my back, far from me but I stop them. I let him see what made him hurt. So there would be no more discussion later.

I hold the poor soul and said the spell, "Look at the Gold and go back to your mold body to remain old..."

Even though he shook his head to the extent...
He had no choice when I said so.

I wait for a few seconds and it was all worth it. The blood stain is hilarious when his body teleport here.

I stayed staring at his mournful eyes. It absolutely started to gleam some gold until it reached his whole face. 

Like an ice, he froze but in gold...

Still, he managed to move his hands like he was trying to strangle me using his palm, grasping in grief.

Leapin' lizard! What a poor soul!

"W-hat's happening---"

When his pathetic body stops moving, He purely becomes gold.

"I likey-his last pose. He wants to kill someone, up until the end to the show" paglalarawan ko at agad na pumalakpak.

Masama ko din na tinitigan isa-isa ang mga staff ko. Dahil doon pilit silang pumalakpak kasabay ko.

Then I graced my hand and snapped my fingers. It made the golden body statue shift into a fine dust. In order to make it unrecognizable. Thta's the perks of being a guest in this Motel. Magiging ginto ka, imbes na abo.

"Okay guys! Collect all my fine golden dust, NOW!" utos ko. "And bring the manual at this lost soul" sabay turo sa lalaking halos hindi na makapag salita at halatang nangangatog ang buong kalamnan ngayon.

Sigurado akong matatagalan bago niya maintindihan ang mga nagaganap sa loob ng Motel na ito. Should I introduce myself before I leave? I turn around and face him again.

"You heard my name a while ago, right? I was shouting like a mega phone. There's no doubt about it. Still, let me spill my name. I am Alara Ghordlly (pronounced as: Gold-lee) Plewes...

...It's me, the other trade misery. And welcome to quenchless Gehenna!

...Here in the bottomless pit, I'm your last grave." Through that, I quipped and marched my heels to abandon him.

"My Golden Dust to Suite balcony!" I shout like saying my objection even though nothing is debatable. Then all of my Guest Service Agents bowed and gave way until I reached my fantasy room. My last staff member opened the door without making eye contact with me.

As the door closes, the dress along with my lingerie slips at my body and kisses the gold slate. 

I grabbed the best Obstler Brands I have, which was an Austrian Schnapps. It turns out that my body spoils for my own private Jacuzzi. I go down, letting my more than half body sink and shiver.

"Danke to this drinking extract!" I dramatically said and sipped it when I heard the door open.

Iniluwa nito ang isang isang tigre na nagngangalit papalapit sa akin.

"I know it was enchanting to meet me, but for a polite request. Does it become feasible for you to knock on the door?" I weisenheiming.

"I'M ALIVE AND I'M STILL A HUMAN!" He proclaims.Umiwas nalang ako ng tingin at unti-unting hinigop ang Schnapps.

"Are you human? My bad, All I see is a shit who hides his dick, just to keep it's bulge safe." I whinny.

R͉̜̎͡͠ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ĝ̽̓̀͑ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍s̠҉͍͊ͅ for staying in our M͉̅ͮ͒ͤo̯̱̊͊͢t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣ

1. Tняєє ∂αуѕ Tι¢кєт
2. Wнєη тι¢кєтѕ єχριяє∂, уσυ мυѕт ℓєανє
3. Tнє ραумєηт ƒσя уσυя ѕтαу ιη, ιѕ уσυя вσ∂у
4. LASTLY, REINCARNATION;

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ , ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ, ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴜʟᴛʀʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ

"You're spewing nonsense through this! I don't want to be reincarnated like that!" sigaw niya

Grrr.

"Then leave this damn place and don't be bothered to be born again."

"WHAT? Wait! I can be a beggar, ugly, live in a body with inborn errors, ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BECOME! I just want to be human again!!!"

"And why do you desire something huge for something else? Do you know how much of a gap entangled between your wish and your punishment? All I see right now is an animal that was trapped in a human body. I'm not a genie. I can't grant your wish because I follow no one. Or maybe I just don't listen to anyone. It can be both. But one thing can be visualized. You're here because you can't be up or down deep. You're here because you don't have a place to go." I explained those statement like a dreadful punches.

"But you? Why are you here?" he fight back.

"I'm here to punish someone like you."

"That was a cool answer. I was about to get chills and get so amazed but I know you're fooling yourself. Do you know why you're here? Because you're just like me. You're an animal in a human body. Worst, a prisoners awaiting for it's execution"

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. The truth hit like him, I hate it just from listening. Tinunga ko agad ang natitirang schnapps. At ninamnam lahat ng katotohanan na sinabi niya.

𝐼'𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎.