Chapter 15: Memories

Jeong Hyeok and Seri went back to their rooms after their late-night talk on the balcony. Seri slumped down to the bed because of her exhaustion due to the activities they've done during their tour. Only a few seconds had passed and she already entered dreamland.

On the other hand, Jeong Hyeok, who's been contemplating deeply, kept on thinking about his ex-girlfriend and his current situation. He can't deny the fact that she has some similarities with Seri- their angelic face, they're both affable, friendly, and pleasant. But he also can't deny the fact that there's something about Seri that he really admires. He can't figure out what it is in his mind, but his heart kept on looking for her, wanting to beat rapidly whenever she's around.

Memories of his ex ran through his mind. The time they spent together, as well as the challenges they also had to face together. He also remembered the last things he said when he visited her grave before he left for Switzerland- "I love you, Jagiya. I will always love you."

He remembered what he said at her grave that was troubling him, but other words were also continuously popping on his mind- "Jagiya, please love again. Love someone. Do it for me." It was her last wish for him before she passed away.

"Should I?" He uttered to himself. "Should I open up to Seri? Did you send her to me?" Jeong Hyeok said as if he was speaking to his ex-girlfriend. "She keeps reminding me of you, though. Both of you have a great resemblance," he lightly chuckled while he was thinking of some memories they shared together. But instead of memories with her ex-girlfriend, Seri was occupying most of his thoughts and mind- the way she smiles, she laughs, those eyes that gazes through your soul, those eyesmiles, her beautiful locks, and so on.

Setting aside the purpose of his trip to Switzerland, he thought and asked himself, " Do I like her? Do I really have feelings for her? Universe, should I try to love again? Have you not accepted my letter?"