ten - the plan

It was the next day of the sleepover, Venti was still deep asleep on Xiao's bed. While Xiao was taking a walk outside with the lesbians. 

You like Venti?!

I think I do.

BE HONEST GOD DAMMIT!

Alright, alright. I love him. Don't shout in my ears anymore.

Yanfei laughed in shock even though she could already tell they like each other. Hu Tao had widened eyes with a smug smile.

Why are you looking at me like that.

OOOOOO XIAO IS GAAAYYYY

She shouted out excited with Yanfei.

Shut up, It's embarrassing hearing you guys scream while it's so quiet in this neighborhood.

Hu Tao looked at Xiao with an 'oops' look. She whispered to Yanfei.

Ooooo yeesss, that's a GREAT idea!

Xiao looked to them with furrowed eyebrows along with a confused look. Hu Tao smirked to him. 

You're looking at me with another suspicious look again. What is it?

We're gonna make a plan together of how you'll confess to Venti!

Xiao facepalmed towards them. Shaking his head.

Oh come on! You're deeply inlove with him!

Yeah Xiao, You gotta admit! We could tell from your expressions!

Fine. I am.

Hu Tao squealed.

Soooo.. I think I know the perfect plan for Venti!

...

Venti woke up finding himself alone in the room. He felt kind of sad. Went up and do random stuff he could do alone in Xiao's house. He didn't even have the guts to think if he should think where he went, still feeling sleepy. So he went to sleep again, there's no school anyway.

Xiao returned home, wasn't with Hu Tao nor Yanfei anymore. They both went on a 'date'. He carefully peeked in his room, seeing Venti 'still asleep'. Tho he actually woke up and just went back to bed. Xiao quietly chuckled, to not wake the sleepy one up. Cuddling into his arms, Venti quite opened his eyes to feel such a sudden movement. Heh, you're inlove with me aren't ya? He imagined.

Quickly kissing Xiao's forehead, going back to sleep. Xiao flinched and sat up from his actions.

-

348 words.