The accent was old ,wait is he practicing something ?

He contemplated. Should he let him be ? But then he was so busy past week that they had barely talked to each other outside the dinner tables.

'Pyeha I would never do anything that will sabotage your honor...you have to believe me ...if you think what we had done was wrong...I am ready for whatever punishment you give me...but please spare Yungsun ..he just followed my orders...-'

Namjoon was amused.Jin was practicing his lines and looks like his character had done something wrong.He was drawn inside the room by Jin's heartfelt acting.

Jin was too much immersed in his acting that he didn't notice Namjoon until he turned around and when he did that ,he dropped his script.

Well his audition script.

Apparently Bo Gum thought he wanted to do something different too and chose the younger brother's role and Jin was left with the older one.

"Namjoon! You are early !"

He whipped his head to their wall clock and it read 7:35.So he is not that early..Wait is he practicing his lines for an hour now?

"You can say that but what are you doing? You didn't even hear the door opening? Jin you should be conscious about your surroundings"
Namjoon scolded lightheartedly

"I was practicing some lines so I didn't heard you coming"

Oh God.Namjoon didn't saw me right ?

He was so immersed in his role and he thinks he might have overdone it too.

"You up for something new? Seems historical.You were doing nice.I heard few lines"

Seokjin went red.Shit.He should have just went back to his agency and did his lines there.

"Um  It's just an audition script though.Cant say ,they just recommended me for the drama .I am not yet finalized as the cast"

Jin put the script in their nightstand drawer and sheepishly stood in front of Namjoon.

"You will do great .I heard you.I am positive you will be bagging this role"

"I hope so too.This is historical drama.I have never done anything like that ever so I am a little nervous"

Jin was looking at his toes and wiggling them.He has cute toes.Why have he never known that ?

"You will. So shall I freshen up so we can have dinner or do you want to continue your practice.I dont mind.I can wait"

"No .I am done for today.We can have dinner. I will set up the table"

Jin announces , walking past Namjoon before he was full on sprinting ,red cheek.

"How is work ?"
Seokjin asks as they sat at the table ,eating .It was rare that they got more time on their hands.

Namjoon lift his head.Seokjin is interested in his work ?

"You mean to say ,how am I coping with my failed deal or ?"

"How is your new deal going ?Aunt told me you are trying to crack a deal with US delegates for a while now"

Seokjin really dont understand why Namjoon was sad over loosing one deal .The latter is already on every billboard of Seoul and other parts of South Korea.

But Minah had told him how important that deal was and he felt bad for his lack of comforting words .Should he have said something else but a hug was a nice gesture too and Jin had already reached his bravery quota that day.