When the music began Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook got up from their seats and joined Namjoon and Seokjin to walk upto the altar.

Namjoon put out his hand for Seokjin to loop with his and Seokjin shyly holds it.

Oh God it was happening !

The officiator began to read the vows

"Do you take Kim Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health,for better ,for worse,to love and cherish for the rest of your life until death part you apart?"

"I do"
Seokjin slips the ring in Namjoon's left finger .

Do you take Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health,for better ,for worse,to love and cherish for the rest of your life until death part you apart?"

"I do "
Namjoon slips the ring in Seokjins left finger and Seokjin loved the ring. It was perfect ,not too thick not too thin with an entwined leaves supporting a tiny diamond firmly .He could barely contain himself.

"Now I declared you as lawfully wedded husband's and you may kiss now"

Seokjin's heartbeat raced.Namjoon dipped down a little and kissed Seokjin.

Jungkook was whooping and Jimin was clapping in excitement. His friend was finally married to his crush!

The wedding cake was cut and the newly weds took the blessing of the elders.

"Welcome to the family Seokjin-Ah.If Namjoon troubles you don't hesitate to call me okay.Your Eomma will be by your side forever"

Seokjin smiled.Now his aunt was his eomma.He looked at his Dad.He was smiling at him but Seokjin could see the tears pooling in his eyes.He goes to him and pulled in a hug by Taehoon

"Congratulations baby !"

Taehoon then pats Namjoon's back as he hugs him and stage whispers in his ear
"My son is a little handful.Please take care of him and don't let him drive the car all by himself .That punk thinks every car is a race car"

"Dad!"
Seokjin facepalmed. Why will his dad tell that to his husband?

Husband ?

Oh my god ,I am married to my crush!

Breathe Jin ,dont embarrass yourself.

"Dont worry Sir .I will take care of him"

"Oh please call me Dad or Taehoon .Sir ? What am I a school teacher ?"

Seokjin wants to bury himself because his dad's jokes are horrible than him.

Time to drag your dad away from you husband Jin.

"Dad how about we have dinner now? Jimin,where did your boyfriend go ?"

"Already at the food counter"

Namjoon ducks slightly to whisper in Seokjin's ears "Are you hungry ?"

Seokjin nodded ,as goosebumps prickle on the skin of his nape.He had lost his power of speech

"Then let's go"
Namjoon says interlocking their hands .The dimpled smile killed Seokjin but his excitement to eat food resurrected him right back.

Especially the wedding cake ,he hopes they have left him some.He is the groom after all.

Unless Taehyung somehow got a hand on it.

After the dinner everyone was ready to leave.

"Namjoon dont forget to visit your Granny now that you are not living with us anymore "