Namjoon smiled too and his dimples appeared.

"Hawww you have holes in your cheeks!"

He came near him and poked them.
Namjoon stopped smiling.

"Uuuuhh they are gone "

Namjoon smiled again .

"They are back!! How do you do that ?Can you teach me ? "

Seokjin poked his own cheeks .

"Silly not everyone have them and they are not holes ,they are dimples"

Seokjin poked again.He wants his cheeks to have holes too!

Namjoon laughed again."You are silly "

"Namjoon hyung are you ready ?"

Namjoon got out of his daze and looked in the mirror.Jungkook was standing in the doorway all ready in a suit.

"Out in five."

"Dont be late.We dont want you to break your on time always record now.I am downstairs come fast "
And he was gone.

Namjoon looked back in the mirror and smiled showcasing his dimples.
"I am going to marry you today silly "

"Seokjin-Ah you are looking so handsome my boy "

Taehoon fixed the handkerchief on his pocket and placed his hands on Jin's shoulders.He was so happy today.

"Dad you say that all the time.I am always handsome "
Seokjin looked back in the mirror one more time and he was looking handsome.

"Uncle,Seokjin come or you want to be late for your wedding too Jin?"
Taehyung piped in.

"Hell he won't .Get going son.Oh my what if they reach before us!"

The venue was a beautifully arranged indoor wedding under a large roof which looked like fairy light intervened with rose freels

The venue was a beautifully arranged indoor wedding under a large roof which looked like fairy light intervened with rose freels .A modern and classy reception filled with carnation flowers and deep red runners down each of the tables, arranged in a circular manner with wine bottles atop every table.

The men were seen in tasteful suits that fitted them perfectly and the beautiful ladies in long gowns were seated on their respective tables.Everything had been carefully planned to perfection. After all it was the biggest wedding of the richest person of Seoul.

Namjoon's family was seated at the front row tables with his Granny at the central table with Jungkook and Changbin.The table right to them were Hoseok ,Yoongi and Minah.

Seokjin's family was seating at the left table where Jungkook was sitting were Jimin ,Taehyung and Taehoon .

Namjoon and Seokjin were going to walk together which was quite a different tradition but no one had argued on that.