So a suit is nice choice

"Now what color shirt should I wear beneath? "

He took out a White button up and Blue slacks and decided to wear that.Done.

Now he opened his shoes closet and  groaned.There were 25 pair of shoes lined up and now he was confused again.Black ? Burgundy? Snake print?

And finally came to a conclusion that he indeed have no matching shoes to wear and went with the default black.

When he was ready ,he went out of his room and skids to a stop when he sees
Taehoon standing with folded hands, with a menacing glare.

"You are still here? Seokjin-ah it's 2 already.When will you go there ? What impression are you going to make on him now?"

Seokjin sheepishly rubbed his neck
"I woke up late and then I took too much time choosing clothes and now it's 2:05! .So dad .How about you give me my car keys and I will rush out right now and then I will be there by 2:20 max.The Mono Empire is not that far.What say?"

He winks putting his palm forward.Taehoon grabs his hand instead and starts to drag him

Seokjin facepalmed. Ofcourse! Why will his dad let him drive when he can himself take him there.He begrudgingly let himself dragged by his father until they reached the parking .

"Get in the Car . I am driving "

"Dad its embarassing.I am feeling like you are taking me to preschool"

"That have happen too .Now chop chop son.Minah called .They are already there"

Seokjin stopped in his tracks .They ? Aren't he and Namjoon only going to meet ?

"Dad ,why will be Aunt there? Wait Is that why you are coming too.Are we having a family gathering or what ?It's just a marriage meeting ,which by the way I have not yet agreed to "

"Seokjin-Ah first only you and Namjoon were going to meet but then Namjoon's grandmother wants to see you too and so does his brother and that's why now I am taking you .I would have told you earlier but you were sleeping and then you were in the shower so I didn't.Now son get in!"

Seokjin got in the passenger seat and put on his mask .Taehoon glared and he put on his seatbelt too.They exited the parking and when instead of going right when his father turned left he spoke "Dad the Mono Empire is at right-"

"We are going to Hotel RAIN Seokjin.Check your damn phone now will you ! "

Taehoon snapped and Jin shut up instantly ,taking his phone out. There indeed was another message from Namjoon and yes he had informed about the change in plans too.

They arrived at the Hotel . Taehoon was still holding Jin's hands and dragging him along while the latter was covering his already covered face because why was his dad embarrassing him.He is a fucking actor.What if someone sees?

"Dad why are we holding hands ?"

"Because you are not walking fast enough and might run away. Get going,we are late "

Jin defeatedly lets himself dragged .He was definitely regretting this but was atleast relieved that he chose a perfect clothing because they are in the Hotel Rain which is by the way top one in Seoul and ofcourse owned by Mono Empires. He huffed.

They went to the third floor where a private dining room was booked and when they entered , Jin frozed.Namjoon was sitting at the center of the table glaring daggers at him.

Minah stood up from her seat and hugged Taehoon

Changmin too rounded off the table and shook hands with Taehoon.