"Work work work .Can you just stop working all the time ? You will get wrinkles like me if you keep working Joon-ah."

Namjoon knows why his grandmother is here and he already lost the battle when she brought up the work .

"Granny"

"Namjoon,can't you just meet him once? Minah would never take any wrong decision for you .But your opinion matters too.It's your life we are talking about "

Namjoon sighed.He can't say no to Granny.This was why Jungkook kept saying there is a wedding.Well there still isn't but now there are chances of wedding.

"Okay.I will meet him but then it had to be tomorrow .I will be free until 4 ,if you can arrange a meeting then -"

"Done"

"You all are so cruel you know .This was all planned wasn't it?Mom is just hell bent to marry me off "

"Aeygo Namjoon-ah we all love you"
Sunghwa coos hugging him.

Namjoon sighs.He cant really say No to his granny.

His mother played a nice game.But is Seokjin ready to meet him ?

They both were secretly crushing over each other and were both unaware of that fact.But destiny had already decided to bring them together and time has finally come.

But destiny had already decided to bring them together and time has finally come

Taehoon was worried.He just wanted his son to be happy .He thought Seokjin likes Namjoon .Then why did he said no even after he told him.He had stayed at Jin's apartment for tonight.Jin haven't left his room and he was getting anxious.

He decided to check on Seokjin.If Seokjin doesn't want to get married he will not force him.His son's happiness is more important than his stupid wish .

He went to Seokjin's room and was about to knock when he saw the door wasn't closed.He smiled.Jin is not mad .If he was ,he wouldn't have left the door open.He pushed the door and the sight he saw was so adorable.

Seokjin was sleeping in his night wear all tucked under the sheets hugging his Mario plushie.

A tear escaped his eyes seeing it .Jin's mother had gifted it to him when he was 7 and ever since Jin had kept it with him.It was rugged and worned out at the sides but Jin had still kept it.It was his mom's last gift to him.

He went near the bed and brushed his hand over Jin's hairs ,moving them away from his forehead .

"Seokjin-Ah ,Dad is old now and he is scared.He dont want you to be all alone if something happens to him. I want to make sure you will have someone who can look after you when I am gone.Dad doesn't have much time .I love you so much ,please understand this old man"

He kissed his forehead .Seokjin twitched his nose and blinked .He shot up in an instant when he felt someone else in the room .

Taehoon faltered.He didn't heard right ?

"Dad! Oh god you scared me .Why do you always keep staring at me in sleep? I know I look cute but it's creepy !"

Jin rants rubbing his eyes .He straightened up looking with doe eyes.

"I was just worried.Seokjin if you dont want to get married now it's okay..but uh-"

"But ?"

"Namjoon wants to meet you "

Namjoon wants to meet him? Like Meet meet ? Face to face ? He agreed?

"Dad why are you trying so hard this time ? "

I know.Don't say it .

"Because you are a brat and I am worried you will go out of hand if I let you live your life the way you are living now. I want to make sure you are taken care of .Seokjin-Ah marriage won't cut your wings baby,maybe you will find a way to rise high too"

Taehoon still have to try.One more time.

Seokjin shut his eyes.He don't want to disappoint his Dad.And he likes Namjoon so he really shouldn't play hard now should he ?

Seokjin pulled Taehoon on his bed .

"Okay but tell him to meet me after 1 pm.I am so tired today and the directors keep saying that I look exhausted all the time"

"You will meet him ? Really ? Okay I will tell him.Wait should I ask Minah to send you his number? You two can chat and decide everything then"

"Dad how about you give my number to him and tell him to text me the address.I will meet him there then"

"Sounds good too.Alright then.Now go back to sleep and tell your director to shut his trap ,how dare he say like that about my Son?"

Jin laughed.His Dad is cute but so bad at comforting.

"I play games all night and then if I go like that to the shoot ofcourse I will look exhausted,that is why I am sleeping now.To balance it all out.Now you too go back to sleep.I am a good Son so I will not at all taunt you for lounging in my apartment"

"YOU ! "

They both laughed at their antics.
Taehoon will always tease Jin when he is in the Kim Residency.

He went out and close the door behind him.Okay.He said yes.Now he hopes they agree to get married and then everything will be fine.

Seokjin hold is plushie more tightly .Mario's hat was now getting wet by his tears.He knows.He just don't want to accept the truth.He will dodge that truth as long as he can .

He will dodge that truth as long as he can

A/N : So they are meeting !