"We will buy it again for you next time."

"Sure, Mr. Ji"

They didn't take 10 minutes to do their own business since the clients of the older had business trips to attend to.

The brunette drinks one shot of Bacardi on the rocks before she leaves the club to go home to her house.

He misses the face of his doll. Even though he just left for more than 4 hours, he already misses the younger man's warmth.

He looked at the time. It was already 11:20 in the evening. He is sure that his darling doll is already in deep slumber.

He drove his car fast in the middle of the empty road to reach the house immediately.

He wants to hug Jungkook and be with him. That's why he is driving so fast.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

The blanket of stars that stretches to infinity. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night.

He reached his home and opened the gate. V took the keys from his pocket to open the door.
A shocked and trembling young man burst in front of him.

The older man wasn't shocked to see the younger man in front of him.

He knows what thought was playing on Jungkook's mind. He wanted to escape and leave him.

When the words escape words enter his mind, his face darkens and becomes blank, showing no emotions.

He gritted his teeth at the thought that the young man wanted to leave him.

"What are you trying to do, darling?"

The younger gulped hard at the saliva that had become lodged in his throat.He bit his lip due to fear.

He jotted and flinched when V asked him what he was trying to do since he used his dark, deep, and dangerous voice towards him.

"You want to escape and leave me?"

He walked slowly towards the younger man until the younger man's back touched the cold wall.

He pinned the idol with one hand while tilting the singer's chin, forcing them to look into each other's eyes.

"Answer me when I'm asking you, doll,"

Jungkook shook his head, his body filled with fear; he felt so weak and helpless at this moment.

His eyes became glossy drops of tears trailing his pale cheeks.

"I need words, doll. If you don't answer, you will get punished hard. "

"No. V, I'm not going to escape nor leave."

A lie and a choke sob escape from the younger man's mouth.

He lied so that V would not get mad at him.

"Do you mean that doll?"

"Yes, I'm not going to leave you"

When Jungkook said that the dark and cold blank face of the older man softened when he heard what Jungkook said, he wouldn't leave him.

"Are you mad?"

Softly asked by the younger man with an azure eye that is still staring at him.

V pecked his lips two times and a smile spread over his face and his rectangular smile was seen by the younger

"No doll, I'm not mad anymore since you said that you aren't trying to leave me and your new home"

V hugged him tightly while rubbing his back.

"Let's go to sleep, darling, it's late."

🥀

---

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

- Love lots ♥