7

Nicki rubbed her wrists while trying to catch her breath. Robyn washed her hands in the bathroom and Nicki, who felt like a cigarette but had opted for a non-smoking room, checked the minibar for champagne. She found a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, opened it and poured two glasses. When Robyn emerged from the bathroom, still wearing her burgundy panties, she handed her the drink and felt like breaking out into a sentimental toast.
“Thank you,” she said instead and clinked her glass against Robyn’s.
“Don’t thank me yet.” She pointed at the clock. “The afternoon is young and full of promise.”
“I’d like to—,” Nicki hesitated and felt the heat rush to her cheeks, “make you come now.”
“Of course.”
Nicki was suddenly overcome with a desire to impress Robyn, this goddess from another world who, with some well-aimed looks and a few scarce touches, had made her more moist than she’d been in the endless dry months after Véronique had left. “What else have you got in that bag?”
A wicked grin broke across Robyn’s face. “I thought you’d never ask.” Robyn reached for the red leather pouch and deposited it on the bed. She dug out a bottle of lube and then produced a glittery blue strap-on. She curled her long fingers around it and presented it to Nicki. “You say you want to make me come.” Her voice seemed to have lowered a few registers. “This should do the trick.” Mischief glistened in her eyes while she ran the tip of her tongue over her lower lip. Nicki held out her hand and felt herself go moist between the legs again. “All right. Strap me on.”
Robyn took a step closer to Nicki, the blue toy still nestled between her fingers. “If you want me to come,” she whispered in a low growly voice, “you’ll let me fuck you with this.” Robyn ran the head of the dildo along the crevice between Olivia’s breasts. “I promise you won’t regret it.” The grin on Robyn’s face was sly but determined. A quick gasp escaped Nicki’s lungs. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d been fucked like that, let alone with
something the size and girth of the silicone toy Robyn cradled between her fingers. “Take position.” Robyn’s lips dampened Nicki’s earlobe. Nicki let herself fall back onto the bed and watched Robyn slip into the harness. The black strings of fabric stretched across her buttocks, forcing the fleshy part of them to point upwards. Nicki couldn’t wait to dig her nails into them and leave her mark on Robyn’s taut skin. With the dildo now firmly secured, Robyn walked one more step into Nicki’s direction and stood before her, all packed and ready to go. Nicki swallowed hard and put her hands on Robyn’s belly. She’d barely touched Robyn’s skin and she wanted to taste all of it at once. The look in Robyn’s eyes had shifted from slightly wicked to near-possessed. Her entire body seemed consumed with the desire to fuck now, to fuck Nicki. When Robyn kissed Nicki, hovering on all fours above her, the edge of the dildo lightly bumped between Nicki’s thighs, causing more juices to gush from her. Her muscles seemed to burn with an inextinguishable fire as Nicki let her fingers roam across Robyn’s flesh. She cupped Robyn’s breasts, which were tinged with tiny droplets of sweat, and nibbled on her nipples with heart-stopping gusto.
“I’m ready,” Nicki said and dropped her eyes to Robyn’s inner thighs where the strap-on awaited with rigid promise.
“Let’s see.” Robyn manoeuvred a hand between Nicki’s legs. She buried her fingers in Nicki’s mound of pubic hair and calmly let them trail downwards, careful not to touch Nicki’s clit and set her off too quickly. Nicki was so wet that the first finger Robyn inserted seemed to vanish inside of her, as if swallowed by a ravenous animal. The next stroke, with two fingers this time, claimed a tiny gasp from Nicki’s mouth. By the time Robyn was fucking her steadily with three fingers, partly due to the sight of what was dangling between her legs and partly because of the ripples of anticipation it sent through her, Nicki was back on the brink of orgasm. Robyn,
who seemed to have a natural feel for sensing when to retreat, pulled her fingers out and used Nicki’s wetness to lubricate the dildo. She grabbed the bottle of lube and applied it generously until the blue toy glistened with moisture. Robyn lathered her fingers with more of the fluid and smeared it across Nicki’s pussy lips. Nicki felt both ready to receive and explode. She had to catch her breath when the tip touched the edge of her cunt and Robyn rubbed it along the length of her lips, allowing it to stroke her clit.