𝟸𝟹. 𝙰 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

I was staring at my pillar a little too intently when Fundy broke his way to the front of the group. "Y/n," He pleaded. "Talk to me. You can still comeback from this just step down-"

I locked my jaw, and added the first head without hesitation. He swallowed roughly, but only stepped forward just a bit more. Technoblade noticed my eagerness and hid a smile.

"Do you want to be a hero Tommy?"

"Your mother fucker I-"

"THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

He looked to me then, his eyes full of anger and suffering. I blocked it all out. It was better to think of his now as an extension of Wilbur. Always by his side he never did a thing. I shouldn't pity him as he didn't pity me. I shouldn't worry, I convinced my worn soul. They wouldn't die of course, but I would hurt them just as they hurt me.

I threw the last two heads on, just as Fundy reached for my arm. The world exploded again

➼➼➼

Fundy, Same Time

Fundy snatched her as soon as she was distracted.

This wasnt the girl he knew. The one he fought with-fought for. She seemed drained, though her eyes were full of bags before now they had darkened and he wondered if she had healed fully from the festival attack.

Despite her circumstance Fundy still had hope. She didn't have the right to turn to to that side, not when she had evolved herself so much here. She had to know Tommy and Tubbo would be lost without her.

The explosion rocked the earth, and the impact knocked them back with the others behind them.

A mighty roar sounded over him where he shielded his body over hers. Darkness pulled at his hair. And suddenly he felt by heart being drained from me bit by bit. Fundy struggled to breathe, but tugged himself off of y/n to look up at the sky, trying to get the feeling in his fingertips back.

"Fundy." She breathed, her hands automatically reached for him, trying to tug me closer to her lap. Shakes and seizures rattles up and down the fox, his eyes contracting pits of black. The withers seemed to have moved on, some of our group pulling out Techno's own resources to take them down.

Ironic.

"Get away from him!" Nikki shouted. Fundy saw y/ns eyes ice up once more.

She pulled him tighter, and in the movement snatched a healing potion for Nikki's belt and something else so utterly fast he couldn't identify. She lifted his head up. Fundy's mind was swirling with pain, it only subsided when she pulled his mouth to the pink liquid.

She huffed, looking down at him. "You scared me for a second." She said, just loud enough for only him to hear among the chaos. If Nikki had gone to tell the others about who had him, she wouldn't be able to wrestle me out of her grip, even he wouldn't be able too. Screaming was evident from around them, he just didn't have it in him to care.

"I did?" Fundy sat up a bit more, coughing blood on his sleeve. "You're the one who went all rouge."

She looked down on Fundy, almost with pity. "You didn't help, but you also didn't harm. You were as blinded by Wilbur as I was and I'm sorry." She swallowed. "-I'm sorry for not helping you either."

He knew what she meant. The anger he felt at his father was insurmountable. Those days he will look back on looking up to his movement and competition with y/n, it haunts him. It haunts him that he was so close to her when she was in pain, only to realize now when it was too late. She wasnt too far gone into evil, at least not yet. Her heart was shattered.

"Y/n," Fundy's hand in her arm grew tighter. "Stay. Who knows what Technoblade will do to you! He's unpredictable, callous, a man with no moral code other than complete allegiance to his governmental ideals he's a-"

"Killer?" She asked, not with anger. Her voice held a ghostly air that made him shiver.

Fundy sighed. "Yes! A killer."

She pried his gripping hand off her with care, closing her eyes in which Fundy knew she was honing in on her surroundings. The girl opened them once more looking down to him, her face mixed with blood and death.

"So am I."

Fundy didn't get to respond. She vanished into the ash ridden fog, her cape the last thing seen before she was invisible.

ت

all I need to do is wrap up this war and i'm good. hog hunt and exile here we come