💥Chapter 15💥

Start from the beginning

He looked back up at me and I wasted no time before pulling him into a hug. Todoroki flinched at first, but he eventually returned the hug.

" I am so sorry that you had to go through that. With your power, Midoryia was right. It is yours and he can't take that from you. I know that you will become an amazing pro hero with or without your fire. You will save so many people no matter which choice you make."

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome Todoroki. I'm here for you if you ever need me."

"I'll remember that. Y/N, you can call me Shoto."

"I better get going. I'll see you later Shoto."

I walked out of the hallway and collided with someone.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!"

I looked up and as that I was right in front of Katsuki. That explains why I didn't get an apology back.

"What's wrong Katsuki?"

"Do you go around hugging everyone and since when do you call Icyhot by his first name?"

"I was talking to him and things got a little sad, so I tried to cheer him up. He said that I could call him Shoto now."

Katsuki let out a tch, grabbed my arm, and dragged me behind him.

"Katsuki, where are you taking me?"

"To your match. It starts in like a minute."

My jaw dropped and I got my arm out of his grasp.

"Thanks, Katsuki! I need to go!"

With that I sprinted to the stage, just barely making it on time. Tokoyami took in my tired stance and let out a disappointed sigh. I was disappointed too. I didn't even get to strategize.

I saw Tokoyami whisper something to dark shadow when I realized what I could do.  Dark shadow seems like he has feelings, so maybe I can use that against both of them.

"Start!"

Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow to attack me right away, I dodged and started to test my theory.

"You must be pretty strong, Dark Shadow."

Dark Shadow paused for a moment before trying to attack me again.

"Tokoyami is very lucky to have you."

Dark Shadow paused for a second and put a hand on his chest.

"I was talking with Midoryia, and we were thinking that you might be able to make Tokoyami fly if you picked him up. Oh, but don't do that right now. That would be hard to fight!"

Dark Shadow flew over to Tokoyami and picked him up and tried to make him fly. I saw my chance, and when they were off-balance, I sprinted towards than and pushed them out of bounds.

It's a good thing that my plan worked otherwise I would've been screwed. I walked over to where Tokoyami was sitting on the ground, and I helped him up.

"You did a good job! Dark Shadow, I'm sorry that I used you like that, but I did mean everything that I said."

"Thank you Y/N. You also did well. I might have to perfect that move in the future."

We both nodded to the other and walked out of our respective tunnels. I gave the crowd another wave before walking out since they got so excited last time.

We hadn't messed up the stage, so the next round was in a few minutes. Katsuki was waiting at the end of the tunnel because he was up next to Kirishima.