The Vanishing Glass

"Ill read." Sirius said. Suddenly there was a bright light from the book and seven seven year students fell in front of them. "Is everyone okay." a girl with black hair said. "Yes." Everyone answered. The seven students saw that everyone had their wands raised. "We come in peace." a girl with red hair said. "We are from the books you just started reading." A boy with red hair said. "You are." Lily asked. "Yes." A boy with black hair said "I'm Harry Potter, I'm in Gryffindor,and my parents are Lily and James Potter." Harry sat down a seat away from his dad. "Im Harper Potter," A girl with black hair said "I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Lily and James Potter." she sat down in between her dad and Harry "I'm Liv Potter." the girl with red hair said. "I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Lily and James Potter." she sat down next to Harry "Im Logan Potter." The boy with red hair said. "I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Lily and James Potter." he sat down in between his mom and sister "I'm Ron Weasley." a boy with red hair said "I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Molly and Artur weasley." he sat down in between his parents "I'm Ruby Coleman." A girl with brown and red hair said. "I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Lola Malfoy and Zach Coleman" she sat down between her parents "Im Leo Black." A boy with brown hair said "My parents are Sirius Black and Claudia Johnson and I'm in Gryffindor." he sat down in between his parents. "Okay." Sirius said. "The Vanishing Glass."

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephews and nieces on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr. Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lots of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different-colored bonnets -- but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large blond boy riding his first bicycle, on a carousel at the fair, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother. There were only one picture of two other kids; they both had red hair and they were both 5 years old. The room held no sign at all that another boy and girl lived in the house, too.

James grabbed his daughter's arm. "What did they do to you." he growled. Lily looked at James in surprise.

Yet Harry,Liv,Harper, and Logan Potter were still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. Their Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day.

"Up! Get up! Now!"

"Just like mother." Sirius said.

Harry and Harper woke with a start. Their aunt rapped on the door again.

"Up!" she screeched.

"Just like mother." Regules agreed.

Harry and Harper heard her walking toward the kitchen and then the sound of the frying pan being put on the stove.Harry rolled over and smiled at Harper and tried to remember the dream he had been having. It had been a good one. There had been a flying motorcycle in it. Harry and Harper had a funny feeling they'd had the same dream before.

Harry put his arm around his sister. Everyone smiled at the two of them. They seemed awfully close.

Their aunt was back outside the door.

"Are you up yet?" she demanded.

"Nearly," said Harry and Harper.

"Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday. And wake up your brother and sister."