I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)

Mulai dari awal

"My God! Y/N, how beautiful you are! Why couldn't I see this before?! And now I such a chance! Use the stand to watch you!" I tried to speak softly so that Y/N would not hear.

Water droplets run down all over the body. Y/N washes off white foam from the gel. My thoughts and dreams turned into the fact that I began to imagine her in bed. The way we make love together, her moans and pleas asking faster and faster. The way my cock is pushed inside a tight and hot pussy. We are both sweaty enjoying the hot release.

"Damn! Aaah... I love you Y/N! You are my princess for life! Please give me more! I want more! I only want to be yours!" The movement of my right hand accelerated, but I was still so far from orgasm, and time was running out. Y/N will leave the bathroom at any time.

Precum has already appeared on the tip. I'm about to finish. A little more and I can't stand it. Faster!

"Aaah... I C-Cum Y/N!" I covered my mouth with my free hand so as not to scream during the pleasant sensation. It felt so good.

God! What have I done? The whole floor is covered with my cum. I need to get rid of this mess as soon as possible so that Y/N doesn't think anything superfluous. It would be too awkward to explain otherwise.

(Time skip)

Now the two of us are sitting at school. Y/N didn't suspect anything. I managed to get rid of the evidence on the floor before she came to the kitchen. We had lunch together and were in time for the beginning of the lessons. It seemed that nothing foreshadowed trouble, how suddenly...

While I was sitting in class, a strange whispering sound was heard between the girls near me. They discussed and laughed.

"Look, did you really do this to her?"

"Yes, there is nothing to pester our Josuke. Now it will be a lesson for her."

"And let her not go back to school again. That stupid Y/N will regret coming back again."

One of the students said the name Y/N. What did they do to her? Something is definitely not right. If something terrible has been done to my princess, everyone involved will be punished and held accountable. All who are involved in this will die!

The girl who called the name Y/N asked to go to the toilet and I followed her. I don't have the patience to wait until the lessons are over. I want to know right now what they did to my Y/N. Having moved far enough away from the class, the girl went into the toilet and I followed her, trying not to be seen.

As soon as she finished, I stood near the booth waiting for the door to open. The door opens and the girl screamed in fright saw me.

"J-Josuke. What are you doing here in the ladies' room?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter now." I walk forward into the booth, closing the door behind me, while the girl sits on the toilet in fear.

"I want to know. What have you done with Y/N?" I looked at her in an aggressive state.

"We... What are you talking about? I haven't seen Y/N. Maybe you were wrong?"

"Don't lie to me whore! I could clearly hear with my ears what you were whispering!" I started screaming.

"I'm serious Josuke. We didn't do anything." She's not going to give up. Then I have no choice. Of course this method is too terrible, but otherwise the girl cannot be forced to tell the truth if...

"Looks like you're not going to speak. Maybe that will make you tell the truth." This is over the top, but for the sake of my princess, I will do whatever I see fit. I'm not going to go overboard as much as possible.