3.

Cassidy got dressed into a white tube top and high waisted blue jeans. She got some tan boots that went up to her shins.

She sighed looking at herself in the mirror. She had light makeup and her hair curled.

"You going to the Omega Beta Zeta sorority house aren't you?" Cassidy asked Cici.

"Yeah." Cici said, grabbing her wallet and keys. "Do you need a ride?"

"No Randy will be here to pick me up any second." Cassidy said. "I'll see you later."

Little did Cassidy know is that this would be the last conversation they ever had.

A honk came from outside the dorm room building and the girls looked at each other knowingly.

"Randy." They both laughed in unison.

"Alright I'll see you later, C." Cassidy said.

"Okay see ya, Cass." Cici smiled, getting into her car.

Randy opened the door for Cassidy and greeted her.

"Hey, Cass." Randy smiled.

"Hey, Rand." Cassidy said.

"Cici not coming?" He asked.

"She's the sober sister." Cassidy confirmed.

Randy nodded in understanding before driving to the sorority house party.

"Hey guys so glad you could make it!" Lois exclaimed. "Do you want a drink?"

"No thanks." Cassidy politely declined.

"Would you like one randy?" Lois asked.

"Nah." Randy said.

They were having a really good time. Randy and Cassidy were dancing together and even began to drink when they heard sirens.

"Hey guys, something happened at the Omega Beta Zeta!" Lois exclaimed.

"Hurry!"

Cassidys eyes widened. Cici. Cici was at the Omega Beta Zeta.

The people at the party begin to run towards the Omega Beta Zeta to see what the commotion was about.

"I didn't mean to break up the party! Lois sighed.

"Shoot I should've brought my drink."

Cassidy walks farther into the Omega Beta Zeta to grab her jacket when the phone rings.

"I got it." Sidney said, coming out of nowhere.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hello Sidney. Hello Cassidy. Remember me?"