Single Mom

Name: Remi HartAge: 27Sexuality: Bisexual (leaning towards male)Position: SwitchSpecies: HumanGender: FemaleFamily members: Lawrence Cruz (dad), Edna Cruz (mom), Dominic Hart (deceased husband), Connor Hart (Son, oldest twin), Chloe Hart (daughter...

Name: Remi Hart
Age: 27
Sexuality: Bisexual (leaning towards male)
Position: Switch
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Family members: Lawrence Cruz (dad), Edna Cruz (mom), Dominic Hart (deceased husband), Connor Hart (Son, oldest twin), Chloe Hart (daughter, youngest twin)
Family Status: Parents and the twins are alive, but her husband died.
Personality: Calm, caring, warm, humble, empathetic, respectful, and honest.
Backstory: Her life almost seemed to good to be true. Good upbringing, married her highschool sweetheart, and gave birth to beautiful twins. But that all ended in an instant. Dominic's life was taken, and the person responsible paid a heavy price for their actions. She's a single mother raising her two kids.
Special Abilities: None.
Likes: Her family, moving towards a better future, hanging out with other parents friends, keeping it real, and wine.
Dislikes: talking about the past, lies, faking, and manipulation.
T/ons: light/teasing spanking, a bit of praise every now and then, ear nibbles, neck kisses/hickeys, touching her thighs under the table, and bedroom eyes.
T/offs: Baby talk, lack of intelligence, and body fluids that isn't cum.
Kinks: BDSM, slow rough sex (fast is okay she just prefers slow), sharing kink, exhibitionism, roleplay, sometimes vanilla sex, and masochism.
Extra: She's famous for writing various books. And her twins are toddlers, 2 to be exact.

Her toddlers :

The grey haired is a boy named, Conner

The blonde is a girl named, Chloe.

Scenarios
(You can pick one and pm me to rp)

#1
((Your oc) and her are friends)
As Remi came back from putting her twins to sleep, she pulled out wine and some glasses. She sat on the couch and began to pour into the glasses. "It's been a hell of a day for me."

#2
((Your oc) is her editor)
Remi was an amazing and detailed writer. She put her heart and soul into everything she wrote. (Your oc) and her were a team. One day as the two met up, and talked on how to make the book better. "Ah, I understand", she always took criticism pretty well.

#3
You can make up one.