Chapter 1

Today Niall is bringing his Sugar Daddy over to Louis' home. Zayn brought his best friend Harry along too. Louis is struggling to pay the bills.

Child Services had to take Daisy his daughter away from him twice. He always got her back. Zayn was driving to Louis' home. Louis' home was dark. He doesn't have any elecrity.

They got out of the car. Niall ran to the front door. There was a note. Louis was being kicked out of his home. "Lou? You home?" Niall asked. Louis was walking from the back of the house.

He was holding his 15month old daughter. She was fast asleep. "Hey Ni." Louis said. "Hey. Your being kicked out of your home." Niall said. He pointed to the note that was nailed to the front door.

"Yeah. I know. There's mold growing inside of the house. The worst part is that everything I owned is covered in mold and it has to be destroyed. Daisy doesn't have anything. Now. I can't lose her again. I just can't." Louis sobbed.

Harry,Niall,and rushed to him. "Here let me hold her." Harry said. Louis carefully handed Daisy over to Harry. Niall hugged Louis. "Louis why not come and live with me?" Harry asked.

"I couldn't do that. Thats too much. I can't." Louis said. "Louis. You have to live with him. Your whole family disowned you for being bi." Niall said. When Harry heard that he was furius.

"Okay. You don't mind my daughter living with us too? Or do you?" Louis asked. "Of course not. I love her already." Harry said. Daisy was now waking up.

"Papa!" she squealed at Harry. "Hi Babe. Look who's that? Who is that? Is that Daddy?" Harry cooed her. "Daddy!" she squealed.

Harry peppered her face with kisses. Daisy went into fits of giggles and squeals. They all got back in Zayn's SUV. They drove to Harry's home.

Harry helped Louis out of the SUV. Harry opened the door for Louis. Harry had already baby proofed his home.

He got everything that Louis and Daisy need. Harry closed the door and walked to Louis. "You heard her call me,'Papa'. You call me,'Daddy'. In the bedroom. Got it Sweetcheeks?" Harry growled in Louis ear.

Louis let out a squeal. Because Harry smacked his bum. "Yes Daddy." Louis said. "Good boy." Harry said. He pulled Louis closer to him. And kissed his lips.

"I haven't been with anyone in that way since Eleanor had lefted me." Louis blushed. He was upset that he had not been with anyone in a sexual way and dating way.

"Don't worry baby boy. I'll go gentle. I have maids to do the cleaning. I have butlers to do whatever you need. I have chefs to make our foods. I'll call Jay Tomlinson to come over and check you and Daisy out." Harry said.

That made Louis cringed. He knew Harry was just trying to help. "Harry Jay is my mother. She disowned me for my wife leaving me." Louis Said.

"Okay. I'm sorry baby. I didn't know." Harry said. He kissed Louis' forehead. The he kissed Daisy's head.