Opened Gates ( Hei X Reader)

You panted heavily as foreign hands were seizing and exploring your body. You hesitated to keep yourself focused, but your mind was too clouded with lust. You slowly opened your eyes to look at the man above. Oh, and what a sight he was. His shimmering, navy blue eyes were savoring every part of your body and seemed to make you melt every time they looked into your eyes. His satiny, black locks gracefully falling towards his eyes with every motion. And his muscular body was towering over yours while he was working his way to your core. He kissed and bit all over neck and with each bite, moans were escaping from your lips. You never thought you would see yourself in this position. Doing this with a contractor.

Contractors were deemed to be cold beings that were far from human. They were severely rational and were always stolid no matter how violent an action they commit was. This one, Hei, however seemed different. Although he seemed emotionless at times, through his eyes, it reveals that he truly cares and loves you.

"Ah, Hei!" You gasped when you felt Hei slightly pulled on one of your nipples. Grasping your other breast within his hands, Hei groped and massaged it. You squealed when you felt one of Hei's fingers slide into you and retreat. He brushed the lips between your thighs before sliding his finger back in.

"Mm, ah~" Inserting another digit, Hei smirked when your sounds increased in volume. He scissored his fingers within your core until he felt your body shake. You were nearly at your limit, which caused Hei to pumped his fingers into you faster. Your sex convulsed around his fingers and soon you released onto the sheets with a loud, strained moan. Hei, satisfied, removed his fingers from you and licked them.

"You taste nice~" He cooed, smirking. A small smile curved on your face as you desperately tried to regain your breaths. With some of your juices remaining on his fingers, he put them into your mouth and watched as you licked and sucked around his fingers, becoming harder in the process. Hei soon replaced his fingers with his tongue as your lips met with his. Your tongue brushed up against his and feverishly traded the watery liquid within your mouths. You moaned into his mouth as the two of you embraced with a passionate kiss. You stroked his silky hair, feeling his strong hands onto your lower back. Pulling away, you watched as the string of saliva that connected you to Hei slowly thinned out until it finally split. Swathing your legs around his back, you wrapped your arms around Hei's neck as he positioned himself toward your entrance.

"Are you ready?" Hei asked with his seductive gaze filled with longing.

"Yes..." After you answered, Hei thrusts himself into you forcefully, but immediately ceased when he heard you cried in pain. Although he wanted to go fast and hard, Hei wanted to please his partner, even if what he had to do didn't fulfill his own ideals. Perhaps he had gotten carried away?

"I'm sorry," Hei said as he took his finger and wiped away the tears from your eyes, "My intention was not to hurt you..." Pulling out of you steadily, he pushed himself into you again and kept a steady pace. Gradually, you felt the pain turned into immense pleasure. Hei nipped at your neck again as your moans triggered Hei to pick up the pace.

"Ha... H-Hei..." You struggled to say his name. You starting to move your hips along with him making him go deeper inside you. Hei's low groans excited you more as he gripped onto you, becoming more turned on with the sounds you made. Occasionally, you would feel a minor shock upon your skin. It had about the same intensity of a small pinch, but adding to Hei's penetration and the sounds that filled the room, you were becoming more horny, as well. You felt the shock once more, but this time it was in your core.

"A-ah!" You felt it quite strange that Hei's powers were activating at this moment, but for some reason, it added to the enjoyment. Hitting your spot, Hei felt you grasp onto his hair rather tightly. He hissed at the pain and thrusted into you faster and deeper. Hei then clutched the sheets tightly in one hand and held you down in another. Another small shock caught you off guard and triggered you to flinch slightly.

"Nn... Hei..." You called weakly.

"Yes. Say my name." Hei demanded in between pants.

"Hei," You complied, "Give me... ah... your love. Please..." You were nearing your limit once again and your moans were becoming longer and strained.

"Louder."

"I want it, Hei!" You rose your voice, begging to your partner to release.

"Scream it. I want you to be heard. I want everyone to know who you belong to." Hei was coming close to his limit from the sounds of his pants becoming faster.

"HEI~!" You cried out while throwing your head back as your juices spilled onto the sheets once more. Hei grunted as he was reaching his climax and came deep inside you. Hei rode out his climax until he could no longer and pulled out of your soaked core with a slick, wet sound. You released your tight grasp on his hair and lied on your side, panting as Hei's seed seeped out of you. Lying back-to-back on the bed, you and Hei both breathed slowly as you returned it to normal pace and sat in silence. You felt movement of the blanket, which indicated that Hei was now lying on his back and looked up at the ceiling. Hei called your name causing you turn toward his direction.

"I love you." He stated, eyeing you from the corner of his eye.

"I love you, too, Hei." You returned with a warm, gentle smile. Hei smiled back at you then rolled back to lying on his side. Just when you were about to close your eyes, you noticed your clothes along with his were placed messily on the floor below, yet Hei's equipment was somehow neater. What specifically caught your eye made you think of something pretty clever to say... or atleast, that's what you thought.

"Hei?"

"Hm?" For some reason, you had a feeling that Hei's eyes were still shut when he answered.

"You should use that grappling hook on me next time." You chuckled, pointing to the object. A long pause followed, which made you question whether Hei fell back asleep or you pissed him off in some way.

"Go to sleep." He finally retorted. Yep, definitely pissed him off. You snickered at his reaction and did what you were told. You inched closer to him and hugged his waist from behind. You felt Hei hold your hands in his as the two drifted to sleep.