21) Surfing

Isabella's pov,
I was getting ready for a party at the beach courtesy of the pogues. Things between me and Rafe has been serious than ever. We've been dating for 4 months now. But we've connected deeper than that. Rafe has chosen a place for the winery in the kook landia. They're gonna start the construction in a few months. Hopefully things will be okay. I took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs where Rafe was chatting with my moms while waiting on me. "Let's go Rafey" I told him and he stood up to say bye to my parents. He had grown closer with my ma though my mum didn't trust him fully yet. He hugged both of them individually and took my hand to leave.

"I didn't know you used to paint all the time when you were a kid. Your mum says your paintings were terrible but you didn't stop" Rafe said with a laugh as we drove to the beach. I blushed in embarrassment. "Aww it's okay baby. You were just a kid" Rafe said mockingly and took my hand in his spare hand. "Can I officially meet your dad and Rose as your girlfriend now?" I asked Rafe making him anxious. "I-i dunno May. My dad isn't really going to be friendly if he knows that you're my girlfriend and Rose well rose is a bitch" he let out. "Your dad won't like me as your girlfriend because I'm a pogue?" I asked him while staring at my lap. He stopped the car and took my face in his hands. "I don't care about him anymore baby or his opinion. That's why I'm trying to open up the winery so I can move out in a few years and then we'll get a nice house outside obx and we'll live there with our kids in the future" he told me softly making my heart melt. "I love that plan" I told him with a smile making him smile too finally the anxiousness leaving his face. He came forward and kissed me then went back to driving. I've never imagined the Rafe Cameron wanting to have kids someday but I guess I'm really happy that he does.

"Our bel's here!" JJ yelled out and ran over to me as soon as I got out of the car. I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Hey man. You good?" JJ asked Rafe as he pulled away from the hug. "Yeah man. What about you?" Rafe responded making me confused. Was JJ and Rafe being civil with each other? "Bel c'mon. Let's do some surfing" Pope called out to me making Rafe grip on my hand tight. "Hey hey it's alright" I told him with a small smile. Rafe just sighed in annoyance and told me "I'll be with topper and kelce. If he tries something just tell me". I nodded a yes and went over to Pope and John B. "Holy shit she's here" Sarah exclaimed as she came up behind me scaring me. "I missed you too Sarah" I giggled and hugged her tightly. "So I guess I'm better at surfing now. Wanna give it a try?" I asked the pogues but then noticed that kie was missing. "Where's kie?" I asked Sarah as we grabbed our surfing boards. "She's grounded because her mom caught her and JJ making out on her bed" she said loud enough for JJ to hear making him blush as I hit him teasingly. "Aw JJ you made her miss this amazing party!" I yelled out making him blush even more.

We all got into the water standing on our surfing boats. I was about to accomplish my first perfect flip when I was rudely interrupted by a push. I fell off my board into the water luckily I know how to swim so I got up. "Bel you okay?!" Rafe yelled out as he came over to where I stood up now. "What the fuck Lizzie?!" He screamed spitefully at the girl who was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen who also happened to be his ex fuck buddy. So she was the one to push me. "Why did you do that?" I asked her in a demanding tone. She just smirked before saying "you were in the way and you're terrible at surfing". I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. "You're a bitch for doing that" "I don't have time to talk to a cheap fuck like you. Rafe did you tell her all the things you told me too? Like how I'm the greatest fuck you've ever had and how well I take you" she babbled out and before she could open that stupid mouth of hers again I punched her face hard. "What the fuck!" She yelled out as everyone started cheering around me. I walked away before she could do anything because I was hurt at the fact that Rafe probably told me everything that he already told her. "Hey hey calm down May" Rafe told me and turned me around but before I could react my hand did. It went flying to his cheek making me mortified. "Shit Rafe-" "Get in the fucking car" he said harshly as I looked around to see that I was standing infront of his car. I gulped at his angered face before getting in.