Chapter 32 ⚡"Get lost"⚡

Depuis le début

Ash: epdi ivlo easy ah maraka soldra... Na evlo love pandren theriyuma

Siv: nee innaiki dha enna kanmani nu pathurka ... Appo nee enna love pannadula just admiration dha... U can easily forget

Ash: Is that my love so easy for you... why can't I forget that love in this two years if it is just an admiration for me.. Do you think simply I loved you just for your assets and your a celebrity, No I really admired you I really love you....Do you know how much I love you..... From my childhood I'm admiring and I knew one day surely I will meet you and I met you and I'm fallen in love with you and now I am standing in front of you but you name it as afmiration...Is that so easy for you....

Seri okay I accept with u... Na dha ithana naal unna pakala... I just loved u through phone conversations but u saw me, u followed me, u loved me la... Epdi di unaku vitutu ponu nu thonuchu...

Siv: Po da... Naa vena unaku... U deserve someone more than me..

Ash: What else is there more than you for me you mean so much for me. I just followed you like your my world... Do you think simply I said 'I love you' in our first meet.....do you know how much feelings I had for you before our first meet, it looks crazy but it's the truth .... I am just so much lucky to have you... First you are just my idol and my inspiration's daughter but when I met u for the first time u made me fall for u... what ever I imagined about you is just opposite when I met you, I thought you are attitude and a bold girl but u proved me wrong... The moment I met u, U behaved crazy and shown me there's a immature child behind this mysterious woman... South India's best business woman is a child in my arms...

Siv: Yes, ur the one who discovered the child in the beast called kanmani and ur responsibile for the child and the same way there's also a beast behind the child and ur not at all responsible for that... U can't handle that beast... Adhunaala dha solren poidu.... U at least be happy and one more thing enkooda en payan adhithya irukaan ... I'm happy with him and my life

Ash: Then what about our engagement

Siv: Marandhudu... Ippo just Get lost

Soon he fell in the ground by noticing their engagement ring is missing in her hand...

Nak: anna.. Please na po na

Sak: bro vaanga bro...

Both dragged him out of the house where he is walking without any emotions in his body... She was standing in the terrace seeing him and crying hard... She slid down on the ground and cried hard by hugging her knees... Where he is still crying seeing the terrace and yearning for her love... Pain occupied his eyes...

The whole family stood near the doorstep and weeping seeing the most pitiest creature on the earth right now crying hard and yearning for their girl's love.

Nak: Anna po na

Ash: maaten... En kanmani illama engayum poga maaten

Sak: bro please understand.. Poidunga...

They continuously said the same thing "please poidunga" .. He Was affected hard by their words and closed his ears tight with his palms and cried hard which is audible to her in the terrace...

Ash: macha... Ava en kanmani da... Vitutu po nu soldraanga... Nee sollu da
He said seeing pugazh who is tearing and already seeing him

Pugazh: ava vena macha.. Nee po da

Ash: yen da ella ipdi pesuringa.. Ava endhu da.. Vitutu po na enga da poven..

He walked towards the doorstep..

"angaye nillu" sivaangi yelled by walking down the stairs

Siv: poidu.. porumaiya solren.. Poidu

Ash: mudiyadhu... Nee epdi solluva enna po solli..

She gave a tight slap and shouted "Get lost"

Siv: ineme love nu solli varadha... Ineme un life la naa illa.. En life la nee illa.. Un love ah thooki kupaila podu..

Ash: kan...man..i

Siv: I'm Sivaangi Bababaskar ... U can address me with MY name

He was completely broken...

Siv: ella ulla ponga... She ordered the others and her voice was stern which made everyone gulp and obey her...

Once all went in she also followed them and shut the door in Ashwin's face..

He stood there nearly half and hour and slowly Walked towards his car..

To be continued

With love ungal
Riya