birthday sex

Chanell pov

I woke up in a hot sweat because i had a nightmere about what had happened.and i guess alontae knew since he had his arms wrapped around me tightly.

Alontae:dont worry i wont let nun happen to you i promise.

Chanell:ok.i mumbled.

Alontae:ok how bout me and you go out to get your mind off things because my talking aint doing nun so imma use ny actions.he said as he kissed me.

Chanell:no worries i feel safe already.and i kissed back before getting up to do my hygiene.i called my karma.

K:wassuh who dis

C:its chanell foo foo

K:oh my god girl is you ok i heard what happened."

C:haha yeah keke im ight u know Im built of steel.

K:yeah u right

C:yeah so me and alontae going out but i want to put on this crazy ass party.

K:ight i know exactly what the theme should be talk too u later-bye

C:oh lawd bye girl

Chanell: i wonder what the hell she gonna do but i know its sneaky.

Alontae:hey baby who was on the phone?

Chanell:karma we was discussing sum that nun of your buisness.

Alontae:oh wow ok u know me but were u wanna go.

Chanell:yeah i do and how bout we got to a basketball court and play since we already know i can kick ya ass In everything and anything.

Alontae:yeah sure u can just go get yo big head behind dressed.

Chanell:boy i know i can. I said as i went to get dressed.

When i came back alontae was watching tv.

Chanell:see why you cant beat me now.i laughed.

Alontae:whatever lets go you girls take forever.

Chanell:nigga my beauty is a proccess and pain.

He was already out the door.and i heard him start up the car so i ran out the house and locked it.

Chanell:really nigga.

Alontae:haha yep yup and yessss

Chanell:how do i put up with you i said as we pulled up too the court. Ready to get that ass beat.

Alontae:sorry boo its the other way around.

Chanell:alontae its not very good to lie to yourself sweety.i said tryna keep a straight face.

Alontae:i see u got jokes but i got you later.

Chanell:boyyyyyy what you mean you the one In for a surprise.

Alontae:and whats that. He said sexually.

Chanell:you'll find out when IM done kicking that ass.i said as i ran out the car and onto the court. We played all day and i got a call from karma and she said the party was on.

Aye baby lets head to. Karma house..

Alontae:ight baby lets change first.

So we changed and headed to keke house.

Karma house

Karma: ok niggas we here for alontae ight so when he get here turn the fuck up and dont stop.

Chanell:finally we is hereee

Alontae:yeah we here as we opened the door the house erupted.

Chanell:ayeeeeee turn up!!i yelled. Hey cmon lets go.when i pulled him to the dance floor she twerking by ca$h out and i went crazy i started twerking and grinding to the beat.

Alontae:damn is this my surprise.

Chanell:nope.i said when i pulled him upstairs.
...................................
U guys know what happened if u dont figure the shit out.deuces.✌✌✌the boy thats plays alontae  is In the media box.