Sign up For the Audition 🤩

AUDITION for big hit to become a trainee.

After a few months Shir Lene finally learn how to dance gracefully like his idols (BTS) and she also sings well. Then, she came up with an idea the idea is to sign up for the audition so that she can be an kpop idol. Then, she search for big hit global audition to sign up. After signing up big hit staff had accepted her to audition. She started to upload a video of her singing while dancing bts's song (DNA). After that  she uploaded to the email to the staff that handles the global audition videos.

After weeks waiting for her results, she finally accepted to become a trainee of big hit. Shir Lene is sooo happy, but the problem is that she didn't told her parents about it cuz her parents are toxic and doesn't like her to be a kpop idol (they want her to be a doctor).

Then, Shir Lene know that she will be in big trouble if her parents know about that, but she doesn't care, so she told one if the staff about her problems true email and the stuff replied that it's OK cuz they will help her to take Shir Lene to Korea without asking to pay cuz it's free. After seeing this Shir Lene is very happy cuz she can finally go to Korea to debut.

After a few days, some strangers come to Shir Lene's house and greet her. (it was the stuffs that was in charge to take Shir Lene to Korea). After the stuffs explained the problems to her parents her parents finally agreed to send Shir Lene to Korea to debut as a kpop idol. Shir Lene quickly packed her bags with her and say goodbye to her family and promised them that she will take care of herself and will debut successfully.

After hours of a road trip they finally reached the airport. Then, they wait for the flight to go to Korea. After a few minutes, its time for them to go to the airplane to go to Korea.

After a long journey, they finally arrived to Korea. Shir Lene is sooo happy and excited cuz she can finally go to Korea and debut in big hit company. So, her life as a trainee had started. But because Shir Lene is already can dance and sing like an idol the stuff decided to let Shir Lene debut immediately. But when Shir Lene knows that she is gonna debut in a girl group, she quickly said to the stuff that she want to debut in a boy group not a girl group and the reason is she can't dance girls dances very well and she prefer to dance boy dances. The stuff agreed and they dress Shir Lene up as a boyish girl. She finally debut in a boy group. They are 6 boys and 1 girl in this group the boys are Gigi, Ray, Rex, JJ, Cody and phoenix. The girl is Shir Lene and her stage name is Luna. The boy band's name is BFF (best friends forever). They debut with a song name Never Give UP.

Shir Lene is very happy cuz their songs had a lots of likes and they gained a lot of fans day by day and they also become more and more popular.

Moral of the story : Never give up on your dreams no matter how hard that it gonna be cuz, it's not impossible to chase your dreams. By the way if they are someone that trying to push you down so that you won't achieve your dreams, cut them of your life and ignore their words, show them that you can do it!..... Always remind yourself to love yourself and don't give up on your dreams. Love you!!! Byeeee!!!