THE MESSY BOYZ

Sarah's POV

For me it was completely audible what the lads were talking. And I couldn't stop myself from overhearing their conversation.
OMG when Louis said that he did it by mistake I was relieved. I thought Harry would ask me to move in with him.

"Hey, guys" I said interupting whatever they were talking about.
Also I put plates on everyone's place except mine and started serving Hazza's fav tacos and sweetcorn.

"You created them in just a buch of time?" Harry asked as if they were the hardest food to create ever. I didn't eat because I was full by the dinner that Harry made earlier.

"Well, I'm gonna go now" I gave Harry a hug and left him in confusion that where was I going.

I left because it was valentine's week and it is rose day tomorrow so I went to buy a bunch of roses for him hoping he would do something too. By the time I was home , the boyz were gone, as I thought. No they didn't leave, they just made so much mess that it was acceptable but unexpected that Harry would be cleaning and the boyz were playing cards in my room.

"What are you doing Harry?"

"I'm sorry, the boys made very much mess, I am so so sorry."

"It's fine, love" I rushed to help him making him blush.

"Hey, Sarah would you mind if I borrow your snacks?"

"Offcourse Niall but just make sure you don't overeat" I made Harry laugh.

"What is making you laugh?"

"Nothing..... just that Niall can eat the whole earth"

He made me laugh and confuse at the same time.

"Time to go" Liam shouted and he patted Harry's back as he signaled him too to go.

"I will just clean this with my baby and be back, you guys can go"

"Love birds!" Making Hazz and me blush, the boyz left.

We finally cleaned and layed down on the couch as we really were tired.
"Hey hun, you want coffee?"

"Nope, just come here"

"Yep" I sat next to him hugging him tightly.

"I don't wanna lose you"

"Me toooo!!"

We sat there for a bit and fell asleep in each others' arms.

(A/n: Double update cuz why not. Also this may create suspence but you will be more exited by next twists)