10/19/21

I keep thinking about the day I picked you up
at the airport. I fell in love you all over again the moment I saw you walk out. Walking towards me looking shy, our first (awkward) hug and walking with you to the car. That was one of the happiest days of my life. Will I ever get that chance again? Probably not right? :(

I remember the illusion you had those first few days. How happy you sounded. How shy you still were. There were many things we both wanted to do. My goal was to make you happy.

We were sitting in the couch with the gifts you brought me. It took us like an hour of just sitting there before you hugged me, then we awkwardly kissed for the first time and we went to the bed.

The next two or three days that's all we did. You took a nap on my chest, we went on walks, we went on a drive. And you seemed happy. But then I had to fuck it up by taking you to meet other people when you didn't want to. You don't know how much regret I have.

If only I had realize sooner how happy you were with just doing boring things. I wouldn't have tried so hard to be "fun."

That first day you told me not to worry, that I shouldn't be scared because you were sure you liked me. You were the one nervous I wouldn't like you. What happened? :( How can I get a second chance? You said you loved me? Why did your feelings for me change so fast? :( Please. Let's try just one more time.

You say you don't hate me. Is that true? How long should I give us space? Should I come back tomorrow or this weekend? What if it's already too late to even be your friend? What should I do?

I love you :( and I know that I love you because your indifference hurts. You're not like that. You weren't like that. Please forgive me.