She cried and hugged her husband who hugged her back. Both of them were anxious. They sat at the chairs and waited for them.

Minutes later, the doctor walked out, and they stood up posthaste.

"Is my daughter all right?" She asked the doctor with a sad tone.

The doctor looked at both of them and shook his head.

Rio's mom covered her mouth from the news and her legs collapsed on the floor. She cried and her husband hugged her. The doctor then walked away giving them some space.

"NO, my daughter NOOOOO!!!" She shouted in pain and her throat began to hurt. Her husband hugged tightly while crying.

"NOOOOO!!!" She shouted in agony and buried her face on her husband's chest as they cried in pain. She cried so much that it made her chest hurt even more and held her husband's chest tightly.

Their one and only daughter just... Perish.

Monday

Birds chirped happily and the Class 3-E started walking to their building not knowing what it would greet them.

"Good morning everyone!" Kaede entered the room, greeting them happily.

"Good morning Kaede-chan."

"Good morning."

"Morning."

She smiled and walked to her seat and she saw Nagisa and they greeted each other with a blush on their face.

She put her things beside her chair and looked around.

"Is, Rio's not here yet?" She asked and Nagisa replied to her. "No,"

She nodded and the girls came in, "Good morning." They greeted each other.

"Rio's not here?" Kanzaki asked and walked to her seat.

"She's probably panicking right now because she woke up late." Okano replied to her while laughing.

"Yeah," They laugh and chat.

Afterwards Koro sensei arrived with a down face.

"Everyone, morning." He greeted them.

"Good morning, Koro sensei." They greeted him back and sat down.

He sighed and started his class.

Kaede looked at Rio's seat. "She's still not here, somethings wrong."

"Don't worry Kaede-chan, she's probably with Karma right now, you know her." Nagisa comforted her, she nodded and listened to Koro sensei's lesson.

Lunch break came

The girls walked outside and sat at the entrance.

"Rio's not here." Kurahashi commented and ate her lunch.

"Nagisa said she is probably with Karma." She replied to her and they continued to eat.

But they saw someone walking out of the woods.

"Yow," Karma greeted them.

The others spit their food, making them choke.

"Karma?" They asked at the same time.

He looked at them with a curious face.

"She's not with you?" Kaede asked him with a surprised face while her rice was on the side of her face.

"Rio, no why?" Karma he asked back.

"That's strange, we thought she's with you because she didn't come to class today." Okano said and looked at the girls.