"Chapter 4"

As soon as his mom left Abir moved from the couch towards his office chair.Taking a seat he made a expression less face and spoke to the fake woman in front of him,"First of all never approach my office unless you are called Miss Malhotra,secondly call my mom after this tell her your answer to marrying me is a NO and apologise giving any excuse"

Sana had a shocking look plastered on her face.She knew Abir would not agree for second marriage but why does he thinks that she will say no to his mom.

"Understood Miss Malhotra?"Abir asked with a rage in his voice.He knew he needed to take the chains of his life in his own hands and show his mother that an apple doesn't fall far from its tree.

"But Abir I love….."Sana had spoken too soon for his disliking. He stood up from his chair and walked towards her in a predating way ready to kill its prey.

"Miss Malhotra words like "love, like "are not in your dictionary.The third leg of half of the male population in this office knows that very well."He stood before Sana towering over her with his tall height.

"Now before, your midnight plays become a broadcast on national tv I prefer you do as you are told."He spoke dismissing her with a sign of his fingers.

As per he knew Sana would not conspire against him.She is sexy and ready to be bedded but not a conspirator and clever.She will do as said and will never bother coming in front of my mom because if her parents came to know about her midnight adventures she would be married off to a farmer the next day.

Mishti with a hesitance in her voice told about the happenings from the time Abir entered her house.Her mind only cried one thing that she is an ex- wife now.

Naira being a best friend knew how her friends mind works.Her friend would be guilty to kiss her ex-husband and with her new foundation of being a talk blocker she would have created an essay about her being the culprit.She was good at giving suggestions and mind blowing ideas to others but was fuss for herself.

"Mishti" Naira earned mishti's attention from her thoughts and spoke."Just tell me how did your arguments start?Was it because the way you talked blocked him or was it you asking to start planning a family?"

"Ahmmm….When I asked to start planning a family.He told we can't because according we were not enough mature to become parents,more importantly I wasn't ready.Mishti spoke remembering the night she spoke to Abir about baby and after a small argument she shifted to sleep in guest bedroom.

"Did you hear his reasons why he was not ready for the baby?What issues he had?Naira spoke with a dominating voice to make her friend realize where she was wrong and where not.

"I….I"Mishti was in lack of words.She remembered how with one no from his side she lost her temper and spoke hurtful words.Later without listening to his side of story she left for another room to sleep.

"I just blabbered nonsense to him and left from there"She spoke timidly waiting for her friend to burst on her."But what about that video naira?"

"Mishti …..I don't mean to say that here only you are at fault but Abir too is guilty. He knew about your habits and would have explained to you his side.Plus that video Mishti…..I don't know Misht,  I don't think divorce was the best option."Naira spoke worriedly.

Taking the last sip of coffee Naira received a message about Kartik's arrival.Mishti after bidding farewell to her friend walked out of the Starbucks.Lost in her thoughts Mishti collided with someone and in haste the other person dropped their shopping bags.

"I am so sorry…..Ketki?"Mishti was brought out from her thoughts. Ketki is Abir's cousin, only daughter of Abir's uncle.

"Bhabhi …How are you?….I missed you"The chirpy and gullible ketki spoke with excitement on seeing her fav bhabhi.Well only bhabhi.
"I am fine ketu….What about you?.....How is shopping going on?"

"It's going great bhabhi…..I am so excited for Venice bhabhi.Thanks a lot for making Abir bhai approve for the destination wedding."Ketki spoke excitedly looking at her mom who stood beside ketki.Ketki mother neither hated nor liked Mishti.She was neutral and behaved civil.

"Ketki, your wishes, our wishes. Moreover, everyone will get to visit Venice."Mishti smiled at them.She was happy for ketki.Ketki was having an arranged marriage unlike her and the groom Karan was understanding and loving.

"Listen bhabhi you and bhai have to travel with us three days before the wedding.No excuses….I want you with me….You know bhabhi wedding jitters and all."Ketki spoke worriedly, grasping Mishti's hands.

Mishti did not know how to handle the situation.She was no longer a part of their family."I….I will talk to Abir.I am sure he will be there for you"Mishti said with a half smile on her face and bid bye to them.

What was she going to talk to Abir?

Meenakshi Rajvansh was pacing in the hall of the Rajvansh Mansion.Her husband who is a true devotee had gone for pilgrimage visits.But her who is a cunning woman,was planning to bring a daughter in law of her choice and standards and get heirs to rule over next generations of Rajvanshi.With a no and sorry call from Sana her first plan was spoilt .She need to find someone cunning just like her.

Abir parked his car outside the mansion and walked towards the door.He knew Sana had called his mom and explained her reasons for saying no.He need to be ready for the next actions of his mother,may be a step ahead of his mother .

" Abir,my son."Meenakshi walked towards her son and made him sit on the sixteen seater sofa."I am so sorry Abir, Sana said no for the marriage.She doesn't want to get married so soon and not to be a second  wife to someone."She spoke with a sadness in her voice.

"I am sure I will find someone for you at Venice."She smiled at him and caressed his face."I will announce your divorce at the marriage."She spoke with a solemn expression on her face.

~~~~~~

Hey peeps.I will try my best to give updates .Do give your views.

~Sayka❤