(boku no hero academia fan fiction) ✖️

Logic Breaker (Boku no Hero Academia Fan Fiction)

Andreas Lowell, an American High School Student, Hero in Training. He had the charisma that immediately drew in a crowd no matter who it was that spared him a glance, he was just so well-liked by his peers that there wasn't even a single person that didn't know who he was when he walked by.

Sure he was quite an odd character with the way he looked, but he was quite approachable with his friendly and goofy personality. His unique quirk also fit him quite nicely, a quirk that allowed him to break all the laws of physics-- scratch that, his quirk allowed him to break logic itself. His quirk was known as Cartoon.

This quirk allowed him to bring the laws of physics from cartoons and other animated shows into real life and apply them to himself, one of the side effects of this quirk was that he was hyperaware of everything and that he was slowly losing his grasp on what re-- oi. What the hell do you-- oi, oi! HEY!!

...

SIGNAL LOST

...

"Heee~ is this a story about me?" I let out a giggle as I look to my side, already knowing the exact words the author is going to type out before they even type it out, how freaky, neh? "Hello! As the author already said, my name is Andreas Lowell and I live in America, quite the shitty country, neh?" I laugh once more when I could just hear the author sigh, I hum this time, my orb-like head spinning around as I scan my surroundings.

I'm from America, yeah? So what does that have to do with the My Hero Universe? Well, as the author mentioned, I was well-liked by a lot of people, including other heroes who found my quirk unique and interesting. I was given a recommendation by a well-known hero to study at U.A High itself, found it quite odd because it was during the middle of the school year.

"Meh, it doesn't matter. I'm the main character of this fan fiction anyways." I take a step forward, leaning forward and pressing my finger against the lips of the smiley face on my orb-like head "Follow my story as I travel to Japan and attend the school of heroics, meeting a variety of popular characters as I make a name for myself in a different country."

This is my story as the Cartoonist Hero: Mimorum.