She started to panic and went downstairs immediately and took out her phone to dial Takemitchy.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed a envelope placed on top of the counter of the kitchen making her stop the phone call.

"Emi-chan....." She whispered and then walked to the counter.

Her small hands carefully grabbed on the white envelope and turned it to the back.

'To Hina' She read the label, and her eyes widen.

She immediately opened it without hesitation and then pulled out a folded paper.

A small object dropped to a floor making her scared for a moment.

She looked down and picked it up and it was a patch.

She turned it and it was labeled "US Army JROTC" .

"Emi-chan was in the army?" She questioned and then unfolded the letter and placed the badge to the counter and she started to read it.

'Hina

I'm guessing you got in and found the place to be empty huh?

Well, I moved out.

Meaning I won't be in your way anymore.

Don't look for me, I am now in a better place.

Hina, tell the others I have moved out and left somewhere.

Thank you for everything.

-Emely

Hina covered her mouth from gasping and her eyes was getting watery while re-reading the letter again.

"N-No..." She sobbed and then took out her phone and dialed Takemitchy.

She sniffed and wiped her eyes, but more tears fell down as the line was ringing.

The line got picked up with a sound of rustling making her stop.

"Yes?" She heard the other line while holding onto the letter tightly.

"T-Takemitchy....Emi-Chan....Is gone."

___________________________________

"The fuck?!" He yelled out and gritted his teeth.

Mitsuya, Mikey and Takemitchy was to come over to the park where Hina was going to explain everything she read from the letter.

Mitsuya was now more worried and pissed the fact that Emely, his cousin, would leave without saying anything. Most thing that bothered him was Draken. Draken was also called in and yet he didn't come in.

"Hina, when was the last time you saw her?" Mikey asked her while staring off at Emely's empty place.

"I-I saw her 2 days ago! She came back home and said she was tired from taking Crysty out on a walk, so she rested. The next day, I didn't want to bother her, so I didn't visit her. And now.... She's gone...." Hina's voiced cracked and she quietly sobbed.

Mikey started to think and then idea popped out.

"Mitsuya, call her." Mikey gestured threw Mitsuya phone to him and he caught it.

Mitsuya looked at him in with many questions, but it was worth the shot. Mitsuya scrolled through his contacts and stopped on the one he needs to call.