Footsteps echoed closed behind him in the empty and quiet alleyway while he waited for them to arrive.

"Baji..." He heard them while they walked closer in the dark alley, their black figure dropped a army sports bag on the floor and a lighter burning in the dark.

"You were able to back him away?" He asked to the small shadow and watched them nod their head.

"I moved out just to make it easier. Now..." Her brown eye's shined from the reflection of the light, grabbing it tightly while keeping her cold stare at him.

"You're promise?" She flicked the lighter and turned it off with a click sound echoing the empty alley.

Baji nodded his head and placed his hands in is pockets and looked up letting Emely to re-think her decision.

He sides glanced her and observed her. Her brown eyes went dull again, her brown hair started to grow reaching to her shoulder's already and her bee earring sparked.

"My betrayal to Toman will hit different.... You aren't part of us...but to Mikey, you already are." He stopped for a moment and looked at her to see if any reactions would show.

She didn't show any while looking at her silver square lighter. Her eye's looked at it for a minute and then back to Baji.

"I broke him down with words Baji. I already made my choice." She responded back as she picked up her army bag.

Baji watched her put a pocketknife and the lighter away in a small pocket of the bag and she cleared her throat.

"Where's Kazutora?" Her monotonous voiced spooked him and made him chuckle.

"We just got to wait 2 more days and we'll be able to see him. Don't rush it." He re-assured her and placed his hand over his heart with a fist.

"I even promised him a gift of surprise when he comes out which is you, so be patient. You'll be staying at my home for now." He explains to her and then started walking to the end of the alley where a street was lightened.

Emely thought for a moment. She looked down at her hands with her emotionless eye's while thinking.

'It's too late to turn back....'

_________________________________________________

August 12th, 2005

Hina knocked on the door for the 10th time now that it was late to go to school, but she couldn't leave her behind.

Hina decided to open the door and turned the doorknob and to her surprise.

It was open.

"Emi-chan?" Her voiced echoed in the empty apartment while opening the door.

Hina sighed in irritation and then immediately walked fast up to the stairs and went straight to her room.

She then banged on the white door and stopped after 4 seconds.

"Emi-Chan! You're late!" She opened the door and was ready to be yelled but it was quiet.

Hina walked in and looked around at Emely's clean room and her bed was neat.

"She finally cleaned her room..." Hina smiled and then walked to her wardrobe.

Hina blinked and to see the wardrobe empty. Nothing but hangers hanged empty.

Hina widen her eye's, her smile turned to agape mouth and then looked in the drawers to see the same results.

Empty.