-

"Damn, that hurts..." A sitting Tzuyu winced in pain while covering her bleeding nose. A bird just had to attack her when she was peacefully hiding in a tree, minding her own business.

And since lady luck didn't feel like siding with her today, the tall girl slipped and fell face first on the ground. She couldn't believe how unfortunate she was today. First, she burned her tongue during breakfast, then got lost in the woods, fought a random bird and now this...

'What the hell is wrong with me today?' she thought while casting a healing spell on herself before sighing deeply.

She hugged her knees and ducked her head down with a frown. "I wanna go home..." She muttered, thinking of how much better it would be if she just went home and ate her aunt's cooking instead.

"Aww look at the poor baby"

A voice made her jump from the ground and unsheathe her sword, pointing the blade at the unexpected guest.

"Missing your aunt already? Should I call Lady Lee and have her pick you up, Ms. Homesick?" Queen teased, chuckling at Tzuyu's red face.

"Quit it!" The younger girl yelled, face burning up from embarrassment as she got ready to fight. 

Tzuyu decided that starting off with a big boom was the best way to start her first battle against Queen. And so, she raised her palm towards her opponent's direction and yelled "Explosion!!"

The attack was successful when the clone got blown backwards, coughing and cursing under her breath. An excited gleam shimmered in Tzuyu's eyes after seeing the shorter woman receive some damage. "It worked!!"

With her spirits high, she launched herself forward before landing a clean kick on Queen's side. The latter, who wasn't expecting such a hard strike, was forcibly thrown to the side.

"Since when was this kid so strong?" She murmured, looking down at her broken vambrace. It may have been a copy of her original armor, but it was still pretty hard─ and yet Tzuyu left a huge crack on it with a single kick.

She took it off and tossed it aside. "I might have to take this fight seriously"

"That's exactly what I want!" They moved at the same time, repelling each other every time they made contact. Just for this moment, the 2 were equal─ may it be in strength, speed or magic, the clone and the trainee were on the same level.

Thus, Tzuyu realized this was the only chance she had to take down Queen. She didn't care if it was a clone, as long as she wins then it's alright. After all, the original was far better. It'll take her decades to catch up and she there's no way she could wait that long, she was too impatient.

And there was no guarantee she'd be on equal footing with her even after years of training. So Tzuyu made her decision, her goal for today was to defeat Queen. This was a once in a lifetime chance, she can't let it slip.

Queen's chest plate now had a very noticeable dent after Tzuyu punched it with all her might. But unfortunately for the latter, the elite grabbed her wrist just before she could jump away and headbutted her.

She stumbled backwards from the dizziness but got up immediately when Queen attempted to strike her with Veel's copy.

She opened her right hand as a small flame lit up on her palm. It began growing bigger and bigger until it eventually burst into a raging fire that was bigger than her. Smirking, she aimed for Queen and mercilessly set the elite's body on fire.