But I still can't believe it's actually her. Who knew Tzuyu was right all along? Sure, what she said had a point and I also had my own reasons to think it was Sana, but I still couldn't stop myself from being surprised.

I bit my lower lip, thinking of how I can unfuck the situation. Every idea that pops up in my mind keeps getting pushed aside because of the negative reaction it might receive. I was on very thin ice, and if I say anything wrong I'd definitely receive some sort of punishment.

A very severe one, at that. After all, I just found out about classified information─ accident or not, it was still my fault for being clumsy. The only choice I have left is to continue apologizing until she calms down.

"Sana, I'm really sorry... What I did was wrong but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I don't want us to be on bad terms" I dropped all formalities and looked her straight in the eye to express my sincerity. Since we were alone, I could freely call her by her name and no one would judge me for it.

When she stood up, I expected her start yelling even louder and threaten me so I'd keep my mouth shut about this, but the smile she suddenly showed surprised me more than her identity.

"I guess I've been found out, huh?"

My lips parted, eyeing her up and down. Where'd all that negative energy go? She literally looked like she was going to throw me behind bars, there's no way she'd forgive me that easily!

I mean, I'm glad that she's calm now but still...

"I can't believe someone actually found out~" She stretched her arms with a cheery grin before helping me up.

"Wa- Wait, Sana, aren't you supposed to be super upset?"

She giggled while scratching her head cutely then exhaled. "There's no point in crying over spilled milk. It already happened, and there's nothing I can do about it" She picked her helmet up, wiping away the dust on it.

"Come on, let's head to bed. I'm way too sleepy to think straight, I might as well never wake up at this point" She forced out a laugh and walked back to the campsite.

"Sana, you're acting weird..."

She turned around to look at me with her brow raised. "What's that supposed to mean?" I didn't know how to reply─ well, more like I couldn't reply.

"And also, I know you're overconfident and all that, but don't you think calling a queen by her first name is going too far?"

My eyes were at the widest they could get the moment I heard what she said. Her manner of speech, her expressions, the aura she's giving off...

"Who... are you?"

3rd Person's POV

Sana's gaze turned cold. They stared at each other without moving an inch as an eerie atmosphere floated around them.

Y/n glared at her while putting her guard up, ready to smash the imposter's face into bits. Queen, on the other hand, was once again being flooded with stress.

There was no point in trying to trick Y/n now. The moment Queen's helmet fell, the two were immediately locked in a heated battle.

Queen raised her leg and aimed for the trainee's head, attempting to knock her out on the first hit. Unfortunately for her, Y/n wasn't going to let herself get beaten once more.