"Granbell, just now... you thought of something really rude, didn't you?" Queen said while looking down at me.

HOW THE HELL DOES SHE NOW?

"N- No, ma'am!"

"The look you've been giving me says otherwise" She pushed a boulder my way and got another one ready.

I was barely able to dodge that but she's already rolling down one more. She's reminding me exactly of that merciless aunt of mine, are those 2 related or some shit? I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

"You thought of something rude again"

"ARE YOU READING MY MIND!?"

"No, you're just super easy to read" This time she picked up a pebble and used her inhuman strength to sweep me off my feet by aiming for my legs. 

"OOF!" I landed face first before sliding off the mountain, accidentally taking a few people down with me. "That was just cruel..."

"Very cruel..." Chaeyoung added, staring down at me from where she was.

"If you can't work harder, then work smarter" Queen advised while tapping the side of her head. "In this test, your body isn't what you need in order to pass, it's your brain. Do not underestimate the power of ideas"

The power of ideas? How can that possibly help us in this si─

"Ah..." My eyes landed on the various weapons my classmates left all over the place as a bulb lit over my head. "AH!" I immediately grabbed 2 spears and plunged them into the icy pathway, grinning from ear to ear at my brilliant plan.

With these, I can easily make it to the peak by using them as trekking poles for support. I moved forward, passing by everyone in a much faster pace as Tzuyu angrily pointed at me.

"Hey, isn't that cheating!?"

"It is certainly not" Queen replied, seeming to be impressed with my idea. "Y/n Granbell took my advice and used her brain to think of a good plan, there's nothing wrong with the method she's using"

"You should've said that sooner!" Tzuyu and the rest quickly slid back down and grabbed their own weapons before following after me.

This wasn't even a competition but the way they're pushing the person next to them made it obvious they had the wrong idea. The test was only to reach the top, it wasn't about who gets there first.

And I hate to be the person who bursts their bubble but I was already standing beside Queen, so there was really no point in competing at this point. 

"Although it took a while, you did good job realizing you could use those spears to help you climb"

"Is that why you had us bring them?"

"Yes, but all of you left them behind" Queen sighed in disappointment while I awkwardly chuckled, feeling a little ashamed of myself for not figuring things out sooner.

"That was because we thought they'd get in our way. It turns out they were actually the key to passing, my apologies for not noticing your intentions" I placed the spears down and bowed my head.