Ch 1: Called out of Class

~~~~MARSHALL'S PoV~~~~
"Marshall Lee, the Principle just called and said he needed you in the office" Mrs.Bubblegum, my chemistry teacher, says. "Ummm... Why?" I ask not really curious, I'm probably in trouble for something. "She said someone was there to see you, and that you should hurry." She says in a rushed tone. "did she say who?" I ask now curious, who could be here to see me? Mom? Nah. I dismiss that thought. Who cou- "no she didn't but she said that you needed to hurry" she says interrupting my thoughts so I stand and say "ok?" And walk out wondering who it could be.
|||time skip|||
I walk into the office and the lady at the front desk glares at me for a second then looks to her left and frowns. I follow where she looked and see something wrapped up in a blanket, I see pink 'Bubbah?' I think to my self slowly walking over to the bundle. As I get closer I hear soft crying. I sit next to the crying bundle and uncover some of it. "Bubbah." I gasp covering my mouth tears falling out of my eyes as I see his face, bruised and cut up. I reach my hand out and lightly touch his bruised cheek and he flinches. "Bubbah. Who would do such a thing to you?" I whisper as I lean closer to him and hug him gently. I carefully pick him up and put him on my lap, hugging him carefully, rocking him gently. I look down at him and I see his clouded pink eyes looking up at me, I lower my head to touch his forehead and whisper "it's ok Bubbah, Marshall's here. Your safe now." His crying stops as he falls asleep in my arms. Once he was fully asleep some paramedics came in to take him to the hospital. I carried him to the ambulance and set him in the stretcher. "Sir, I'm afraid you must stay here. We can't allow anyone that is not family to come to the hospital at this moment." One of the paramedics says. I nod and get out of the ambulance. I watch them close the door and drive away. I stay in that spot till I can no longer see nor hear the ambulance then I go back inside the school.